"No mercy" - Sport Festival Arc

Nothing is settled and a few scenes can be changed, this Arc could be a bit longer thus I wanted to show you what I had in mind for the Sport festival. These are some (out of context) scene but not completely finished, they are rushed since it's a teaser. The scene in the actual chapters will be connected properly and better written, so don't be confused. Enjoy!

Scene 1

The offer

The person that messaged me this morning, was none other than Kushida. I was surprised by her message since there wasn't any reason to meet up besides from the fact that I will join her class once again. In other words, I was skeptical about this meeting but since I had no reason to refuse, I accepted it.

Currently, I was patiently waiting for Kushida to arrive at the appointed location, she most likely will arrive in the next few minutes.

As I was thinking about what this could be about, the awaited person emerged.

Kushida: Heyyy Ayanokoji-kun!

Ayanokoji: Hello Kushida.

Kushida: How are you doing?

Her façade was still up, she didn't let her mask slip, but I somehow the feeling that she won't keep the façade up for this meeting, thus I told her to straight go to the point.

Ayanokoji: There's no point in small talk, just go straight to the point.

Kushida's smile disappeared for a second, but then she regained it, this time, it wasn't the same smile anymore. She let her mask drop, and her devilish smile appeared.

Kushida: Huh, I guess you're right. I'll get straight to the point. I have an offer for you.

Ayanokoji: An offer?

Kushida: Yeah, an offer. It would benefit the both of us.

If she says that it'll be beneficial to the both of us, then it'll probably have to do something with Horikita I presume. Her dark eyes met mine but I didn't flinch at that. While she stayed quiet, patiently waiting for me to answer her, I eventually did.

Ayanokoji: Alright, I'll listen to your offer.

Her evil smile only grew as I told her to tell me her offer. Slowly but steadily, she closed the distance between the two of us even though our distance wasn't large in the first place.

Kushida: So my offer is...

Scene 2

Defects stay defects

Like in the good old days, I walked towards the classroom of Class-D, my former class. Although I wasn't happy about it, I had no other choice. Arrived before the classroom, I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes for a second, afterward I entered the classroom.

When I entered the classroom, every single gaze was directed at me, the gazes had mixed emotion, but the emotion that stood out the most was hostility towards me which was understandable since I am an enemy.

Ignoring the stares, I walked to my old seat place since I presume that I'll have the same seat as before. After I seated myself in my old seat, the students of Class-D started to whisper and still had their gaze fixated on me. Some students then started to converse with me.

Ike: Hey you traitor!

Ike walked up to my seat and following him were more students with the same intent.

Ayanokoji: Good morning, Ike.

Shinohara: Don't you dare pretend to be a goody two-shoes. You betrayed us.