Chapter 2 - New Special Exam

After my little rumble with the Acting Director Tsukishiro I'm on my way back to the classroom. Only thinking about what is going to happen gives me a headache. After so many years in that cold, sterile room I only wanted to have a little peace in my life. But unfortunately I won't even be able to have that. On my way I saw Ryueen and Ibuki.

Ryueen: "Kukuku the monster decided to show a little of his abilities I see."

Ayanokoji: "What do you mean a little? I needed my full extent of my abilities to score that well."

Ibuki: "Do you really think we would believe that?"

Ayanokoji: "Who knows?"

Ryueen: "Now, now no need to be so hostile towards your crush, is there?"

I could see Ibuki getting redder and angry. I couldn't tell if she blushing or just angry. Ryueen just laughed it off.

Ryueen: "T-Rex-kun what happened to your left hand? Looks like something happened to you."

Ibuki: "T-Rex?"

I ignored the nickname Ryueen just gave me but Ryueen started to giggle. Now I have to come up with another lie. Mhh what would be a good lie...

Ayanokoji: "I had to cook for a kouhai, so they would team up with Sudo for the special exam and while cooking I cut myself."

Ryueen: "Kukuku now who was that kouhai, perhaps a girl?"

Ayanokoji: "That doesn't concern you does it?"

Ryueen: "You are right about that, but I think Ibuki right here would get jealous if she found out that you cooked for a cute kouhai."

Ibuki: "SHUT UP RYUEEN!"

I could tell that she was about to punch him in the face. If that would have worked was another question but I decided to leave it at that. While I was walking away I heard Ibuki insulting Ryueen but he just laughed it off. Well time to text the two people again. From outside the door I could already hear my classmate talking about me. The worst thing was that I'll have to explain this to them. Well not exactly me but it still annoys me. I entered the classroom and every stare in the classroom was directed at me, for the first few seconds there was an awkward silence but then it was Keisei who broke the silence.

Keisei: "Kiyotaka, can you explain the perfect mark in math?"

Ike: "Yeah explain it! Surely you cheated!"

Shinohara: "Yeah there is no way you scored a perfect score!"

Haruka: "Don't just assume things and hear him out! Kiyopon isn't the type to do that."

Airi: "Y-Yeah Haruka is right, Kiyotaka isn't like that."

Kushida: "But isn't it suspicious that he got a perfect score? Well I will at least hear you out."

Kei: "Maybe he is just a math genius? Like that Einstein guy."

I gave Hirata a quick look, that was a signal that he should calm the class down. He was the first person I contacted since he was the perfect person to calm the class down.

Hirata: "Now let's calm down and let Ayanokoji explain."

The most classmates almost instantly went silent. That's Hirata for you, without him I would have a lot more trouble right now. Then I gave Horikita a quick look and she then jumped in for me. (A/N I'm not going to write the explanation in here since you can read it in the LN.)

Timeskip

Keisei: "Well it makes sense but Kiyotaka please tell me these kind of things beforehand. I hate it when people hide things from me."