Chapter 8 - Submission & Former rivals meet again

Today is the day where the representatives have to submit the choice of what kind of event they will present in front of the whole school. The other training days went like the one's from before.

Horikita: "Is it fine if I come with you to confirm Ayanokoji?"

Ayanokoji: "I don't see why not. Sure."

Ike: "Yeah we still can't trust him!"

Many others agreed with him and started mumbling again and started saying stuff about me again.

Sudo: "Kanji man, chill out only because he held back in math doesn't mean we can't trust him."

Kei: "Yeah Sudo's right."

Although he was mad at the fact that I am going with Horikita to submit the answer, he still stayed calm. He really has grown over the year if it was the Sudo from the beginning of the first year he would escalate and join Ike and the others with the insults.

Shinohara: "He's useless trash if he doesn't contribute! I mean he even hid the fact that he was in middle school with that kouhai and he meets with people outside from our class."

I decided to leave the classroom before it escalated and Horikita joined me. I could hear Hirata and Kei trying to calm the class down.

Horikita: "I'm sorry for leading the class so bad."

I looked at her and she really was sorry. Since I didn't want to put this burden on her I relieved her from it.

Ayanokoji: "It's not your fault that they hate on me. They can't understand."

Horikita: "But still..."

Ayanokoji: "It's fine."

With that we went to the office and there Chabashira was waiting for the both of us.

Chabashira: "Hello so did you decide on what event you want to present?"

Horikita: "Yes we would like to present a play for our event."

Chabashira: "Are you sure? Once it's decided it cannot be changed."

Horikita: "Yes we are sure."

Chabashira: "Ayanokoji do you confirm this decision?"

I nodded in response to confirm the event.

Chabashira: "Alright then I take this with me."

Horikita: "Thank you sensei."

Chabashira gave me a worried look before we left. It was understandable since what I did will shock the whole class. The event will not be the theater. You might ask why? Well let me explain it to you.

Flashback

I'll have to call her. I dialed the number in and after a few seconds she picked up.

[Hello?]

[Hello it's me, Ayanokoji]

[It's pretty unusual for you to call me.]

[Yeah it is. I want to submit the event that we're gonna present to the whole school sensei.]

[Are you sure you want this to do now?]

[Yes and another thing, tomorrow when I come to submit the event with Horikita, I want you to pretend that you accept it.]

[Why?]

[it is necessary for you to do that. Can you do that?]

[Since you are the representative, yeah I can do that.]