Chapter 16 - New start

Today was a different day than any other day. While I was washing my body I contemplated about how I should interact with my old classmates since I was no longer in contact with them. I wonder how they would treat me now? Not that it matters but how could I have escaped the hatred of my classmates otherwise?

These thoughts are in vain, I shouldn't think of something like that when I have to introduce myself in the new class. What matters now is how my new classmates would treat me.

Considering how angry Kanzaki was when he mentioned Ichinose's state I can only imagine how sensitive her other friends are. I won't be popular that's for sure but I don't have to worry about getting voted out of the exam because Class B are unified and they wouldn't toss out anyone. Even if Ichinose's friends vote for me, I can definitely say that she or Kanzaki won't vote me out. If I stayed in Class D there would have been a possibility that Horikita would sacrifice me for the sake of not losing 300 class points.

However I should probably make my way to school now. I assume that Kanzaki already told our classmates that I will be joining them. To no waste any more time I paced my way to school. I don't want to meet my old classmates and for that reason I decided to just walk as fast as I can to school without breaking a sweat. It was difficult for to get sweaty anyways.

Despite my fast walking pace I met Sudo on the way to school or rather said he caught up to me.

Sudo: "Ayanokoji wait!"

He shouted with all his might and so I decided to wait for him since he made the effort to call out to me.

Ayanokoji: "What's up Sudo?"

Sudo: "Did you really switch classes?"

Ayanokoji: "Yeah."

I thought he would yell at me or do something to me but I was completely wrong about that.

Sudo: "If I was you then I'd do the same. These jerks really are stupid."

Wow he really has grown huh? Well I guess he is just happy that I'm not close to Horikita anymore.

Ayanokoji: "Thanks for understanding."

Sudo: "No problem man! If there is something I can do for you just call me. Anyways gotta go now!"

With that he left me. I guess there are at least some people in Class D who are developing. I was happy to see Sudo developing to this extent and while I was thinking about, he texted me something.

Sudo: [Of course if I help ya, you have to help me with Suzune 'kay?]

I knew it.

And so I arrived at my new classroom and it looks like I was wrong with my expectations. While some girls glared daggers at me, the guys and the rest of the girls greeted me with open arms.

Shibata: "Yo Ayanokoji!"

Kanzaki: "Good morning Ayanokoji."

What I didn't expect is Chihiro to greet me the reason why I didn't expect it was because she was close friends with Ichinose and she also once confessed to her in person. Ichinose was also present but she didn't look at me at all. Well not that I can't understand why.

Ayanokoji: "Good morning, thank you for your warm welcome."

Shibata: "Of course man you are a classmates of ours now!"

Hoshinomiya: "Good morning Ayanokoji, you look as hot as ever."

Ayanokoji: "Good morning sensei."

Amikura: "Can you stop with these sarcastic comments?"