Chapter 27 - Dismantling Kushida and Defects

A/N: For clarity since it's been a while, like stated in chapter 25 from Hoshinomiya, one student from each class will join a class during the preparation for the sports festival which will last about one week. Classes can choose who to send to a class, though students who have switched classes have to join their former class. (Katsuragi to Class A, Ayanokoji to Class D, so one student from class D has to join Class B and one student from Class A has to join Class C)

The purpose of this is, for the infiltrator to gain information and for the class to hide the information from the student who is joining temporarily. The student who joins temporarily is to be treated like a normal student from the class, so no bullying or anything like that.

Also: Airi got expelled in the latest special exam which is why Haruka is depressed and hates her class, the rest of the Ayanokoji Group behave normally though.

About two weeks ago I asked Honami to be my girlfriend, and up until now things have been going very smoothly in our relationship. Together we have agreed to have the relationship be a secret, for the moment at least. My primary reason for wanting to keep this relationship a secret is that I know my father will be visiting this school soon, and if possible, I would like to leave her out of this mess.

During these two weeks nothing noteworthy has occurred, only the fact that I will be joining my former class tomorrow. Just how I am going to join my former class, Katsuragi will join his former class as well. From Class D Hirata will joing Class B temporarily and from Class A Hashimoto will join Class C.

The reason for that was the preparation for the sports festival, Hoshinomiya told us that the school wants to test one's adaptability to a unknown or former environment. The class that will gain one outside student has to do their best to keep their information hidden from the student that is joining temporarily, even though they're allowed to train normally with them.

It was already evening today and instead of getting prepared for bed, I was preparing for an appointment that I will have with a certain person in a couple of minutes.

Albeit the idea for this meeting did not come from me, but from the person who had contacted me. Today in the morning I suddenly received an unanticipated message from somebody.

The person who sent me a message this very morning was none other than Kushida. Of course, I was caught off guard by her message because there was no need for her to contact me other than the fact that I was going to be returning to her class tomorrow. So I assume that this plays an important role in her desire to meet me.

Nevertheless, I was dubious about this meeting, but I chose to listen to what she had to tell me.

So, I quickly put on my school uniform and straightly headed to the karaoke bar since that's the place where we'll meet.

Fortunately, on the way there nobody spotted me and as soon as I arrived, I started to patiently wait for Kushida to arrive at the appointed location; most likely she will arrive in the next few minutes.

Since she wasn't here, I started to contemplate what exactly she wanted; most likely it'll involve Horikita since she still hasn't reach her goal of expelling her.

As I was thinking about what this meeting could be about, the awaited person emerged.

Kushida: Heyyy Ayanokoji-kun!

Ayanokoji: Good evening Kushida.

Kushida: How are you doing?

Her friendly façade was still up and it doesn't look like she'll let her mask slip, though I somehow had the feeling that she will drop it later on in the meeting. Thus I immediately told her that, if she intends to drop her mask later on, she should just do it now.