Chapter 22 - Demon time

Ayanokoji: "Entertain me you fools."

Right after I said those words, Utomiya and Hosen rushed at my at full pace. As they did my mind became more clear and not only did I start to analyze them but also my environment.

The dirt is still slippery, there nearest trees are behind me and to the left and the probability that the rain will increase is 78%.

Both rushed at me, Utomiya in front of Hosen and he did not hesitate to throw the first punch. From my perspective he was on the left while Hosen was on the right, he was about 5m behind.

The first punch that Utomiya threw was a straight right hook and instead of avoiding it I caught it with my right hand and Utomiya was seemingly surprised that I caught his fist so easily.

Utomiya: "Wh-?"

Before he could finish his sentence I pulled his hand towards me with a lot of force and while I was doing that he tried to kick me with his right foot but like the first punch I just caught it.

While he was busy to even comprehend what happened I kicked his left foot and sent him to the ground since the floor here was still slippery, this would give me a little time to deal with Hosen.

Utomiya: "Ughh."

Hosen was now getting closer and I decided to create space between us but that space didn't last long.

Hosen: "I'll get ya this time punk!"

He seemed to also have gone for a right hook but it turned out to be a jab and directly after he swung his left arm at me. I ducked under it and before I knew it he launched a kick with his right foot. Their speed was incredible, it goes beyond the likes of Albert, Ryueen or anyone else. Of course I can't judge about Koenji but that was beside the point.

Like with Utomiya I caught his foot but this time I could feel the pressure behind the kick. It wasn't heavy but I could feel it. While I caught his foot I launched an attack with my right foot and kicked his right abdomen and I didn't hold back but of course I didn't want to knock him out instantly.

He then felt to ground because of the pain and started to grab the area where I hit.

Hosen: "You bastard, now I-"

I backed up a little more so to create a little space again. While I did so I sensed that Utomiya tried so sneak behind me while I was fighting Hosen. They may be excellent fighters but their pride prevented them to fight together. They don't think highly of each other and so they are doing whatever they're doing.

I decided to toy a little with Utomiya while Hosen was growling from pain, I was impressed that he was growling this little, a normal human would be in a new world of pain or already unconscious.

Utomiya then started to throw punches again and I avoided them easily, I'll play a little with you even if you don't like it Utomiya.

Utomiya: "Well I now get why they wanted you expelled Ayanokoji-senpai." He said while still throwing punches. They were by no means slow or weak, I am sure that he even surpassed Hosen with his technique and strength but it was just that he fought the person.

While I was evading him, in the corner of my eye I saw Hosen stand up again and that when I decided to end the fun.

Ayanokoji: "Didn't I say you should entertain me?"

I then closed the distance between us and with no hesitation I gave him a straight uppercut. He fell down and coughed up a little blood. Impressive really, I didn't expect you to withstand that.

Utomiya POV

I tried to sneak up on him but it looks like he noticed, Hosen if you only managed to distract him a little longer and I would have been able to knock him out in one punch.
I don't know why people are so obsessed with expelling him but Tsubaki also said that he has something but I don't get it and I don't care.