Chapter 23 - Not a human but a god

Ayanokoji: "Let's have a chat, Yagami Takuya."

After I said that Yagami started to be more afraid than before, until right now he just stood next to a tree spectating the spectacle happening in front of his eyes. I must say that he put up a very good façade, I don't know how long he exactly trained to get such communication skills but it has turned out to be useful. A normal person wouldn't recognize that he's putting up a façade but I am not normal.

Yagami: "What is it senpai?" He almost looked apologetic for even participating in this fight and I doubt that he even wanted to.

Ayanokoji: "Don't you think that's enough?"

While still acting like he was confused I approached him little by little and as I did so he didn't move an inch.

Yagami: "W-W-What do you mean senpai?"

Beginning to stutter huh? Nice bait but unfortunately I'm not going to fall for this. His body reactions looked very natural, there just was a slight difference to a completely normal human reaction. My eyes can't oversee that.

Ayanokoji: "Just come out of your shell, Yagami Takuya."

Now I was only a meter away from him, from this distance I could easily grab his hand if I wanted to. As we spoke the rain started to drench our cloths and hair. This was by far the most physically intense day since I left out of that room although I didn't feel weakened at all. The white room has cruel and intense methods that the society will never accept but it turned me into the person I am today.

Yagami: "Ayanokoji-senpai I don't understand?"

Ayanokoji: "Lying until the last moment huh?"

I now decided to shove him to the ground as well like I did with Nagumo but this time I used more force than with Nagumo since he is a white room enroller.

Ayanokoji: "Yagami you are a white room enroller just like Amasawa."

Yagami for the first time flinched and in this moment he realized that I've seen through his façade for a while now. He probably was thinking what to do now but he then quickly calmed down and answered me composed.

Yagami: "I don't know what that 'white room' is but I don't think I understand."

Ayanokoji: "Yagami Takuya from the fifth generation am I right? One year younger than me and great social skills, that can only mean that you are from the fifth generation."

Yagami again flinched but unlike last time didn't calm down but his eyes darkened and he gained a new face. A face that showed his hatred, envy and seriousness towards me. He also looked very confident at the same time.

Yagami: "Hah, the supposedly masterpiece saw through my façade huh? Well it was only expected of you."

Ayanokoji: "Was I right to assume that you are from the fifth generation the same as Amasawa?"

Yagami: "Yes but unlike her I was the greatest of the fifth generation. I succeeded in everything."

Ayanokoji: "I guess you came to expel me?"

Yagami: "That is part of it, I will crush you. I'll show them that I am better than the supposedly masterpiece. Everywhere and every time I did something the instructors told not only me but everyone: 'Ayanokoji Kiyotaka did it better, he is the masterpiece of the white room.' And I'm just tired of it. You are nothing special."

Ayanokoji: "So you were the next best student from the white room?"

After I said this he stood up and then didn't move from his spot, he stayed close to me looking right in the eyes. Even though I could feel fear in him, I also felt his hatred and determination towards me. After a few seconds he grinned and started to respond to my question.