Chapter 6 - The Hatred and the mysterious Person

The teacher gave us a week for preparation for the exam. Our class decided to divide the class into two. The first group will train for the football match and the other group will prepare for the play. They decided on the play: Little Red Riding Hood. It was quite popular and a classic.

The football group was led by none other than Hirata himself and the second group was led by Horikita. Many classmates complained that I didn't lead a group since I was the representative.

But I decided to speak up for myself since I don't want Horikita or Hirata defending me all the time.

Ayanokoji: "I am the representative and I will take responsibility for this exam. I will play in both events so it will be difficult to be a leader of a group. I hope you understand."

Many classmates didn't want to admit that they understand my point but they just kept on hating. The hate was immense and sometimes gets out of control.

For example yesterday when I was with Hiyori in the cafeteria and we were talking about some books. While I was reading one, Shinohara, Onodera and some other of I think were from Kei's group came up to me and Hiyori.

I thought they were just going to insult me but I was wrong. They splashed water on my face and on the book Hiyori brought.

Shinohara: "First holding back and now betraying our class? Yeah serves you right asshole!"

Hiyori wanted to defend me but I stopped her since it would have been futile.

Onodera continued: "I bet you are a spy for Class C and work for Ryueen. I mean you hang out with Shiina-san a lot and the success of Ryueen speaks for itself. On the contrary you could have helped us advance but you kept holding back."

I don't know what they wanted to achieve from that. I was getting mad not at the fact that they were insulting me or that they splashed water on me but at the fact that Hiyori's books were now ruined because of them.

Ayanokoji: "Hey"

Shinohara and the others were looking at me with disgust: "What?"

Ayanokoji: "I don't care about you insulting or splashing water at me but I care when others get involved and right now is one of these cases you ruined Hiyori's book."

One of the girls: "Oh you even call her by her first name! So maybe we were right."

I don't get mad easily or wanted to scare people but I had to take measure because if I don't then this will just continue and other people will get dragged into this.

I looked Shinohara in the eyes since she was kind of the leader of this group. I showed a little of my darkness in my eyes and stared at her. They clearly were scared but I just continued to look at them. They couldn't comprehend the darkness that I was showing them. Well I inherited these eyes from that man so I know just how scary they can be. After a while I started to talk again.

Ayanokoji: "Apologize to Hiyori in this instant."

All of them: "S-S-Sorry Shiina-san we'll pay you back."

After that they quickly ran away. I hope now they understand. I don't expect them to understand much since they can't even understand that I still contributed to the class but I want them to understand to leave the people around me out of this.

Hiyori: "Are you okay Ayanokoji-kun?"

Ayanokoji: "I'm just fine. Sorry that your book is ruined."

Hiyori: "It's fine as long as you are fine."

She said this with a smile. And it made me calm down a little.

Back to the topic at hand the first day of the preparation were pretty messy. We first had to group the class and since I am in both groups we had to create a schedule so that I can attend both groups.

Hirata: "For the football team I want to have Sudo, Ayanokoji, Akito and since one girl has to participate Onodera is that fine with you?"

Onodera: "Yeah that is fine with me."

I could already see Mei-Yu starting to get jealous.

Hirata: "Koenji I assume that you won't participate in this match?"

Koenji: "Oh Hirata-boy I don't see the need for me to participate since it wasn't stated that I have to participate in this special exam."

I mean he has a point. I would also like to do that if not for the troublesome things that are going on.

Hirata: "If someone wants to participate voluntarily then you are welcome to join. The rest please meet me at the appointed time later."

Now we only have to organize the second group. Well I'll just let Horikita do her thing she can't do much wrong.

Horikita: "Okay I thought about our play and decided to add another one since Little Red Riding Hood only occupies about 5 roles. Is everyone fine with Alice in Wonderland?"

Everyone nod to her suggestion. Well She was right Little Red Riding Hood only occupies about 5 roles and it wasn't the longest play so I guess she wants to go the safe route and add another roleplay.

Horikita: "I will play in the first role play since I'm not good at role play. The same goes for Ayanokoji since he can't express his feelings. The rest of the group can split however they want."

After that we had lunch break and I headed towards the cafeteria but then I got a message from Horikita.

[Let's talk right now.]

[Why?]

[it's about the exam.]

[Fine let's meet.]

After that we met and she instantly went straight to the point.

Horikita: "I won't talk much I'll go straight to the point what are you planning for this exam?"

Ayanokoji: "Nothing in particular really."

Horikita: "You say this every time. Tell me what are you scheming?"

Ayanokoji: "What would I be scheming in this exam? This is simply an exam in which we have to present our events In front of everyone."

Horikita: "I still don't trust you."

Like I ever trusted you Horikita.

Ayanokoji: "I don't really care. Now if you excuse me I'm hungry."

Horikita then grabbed my arm.

Horikita: "Tell me honestly do you have a plan for this exam?"

Ayanokoji: "If you really want to know: yes but that doesn't concern you or affect you. This plan I made is something that only concerns me. It'll just help me to get away from the hate from our classmates."

Horikita just thought about what I just said and was considering something in her mind but after a while she let me go.

Horikita: "Fine, I believe you. You can go."

It was half right it concerns me but I lied about the part where I said that it will not affect her. Well I can't possibly tell her my plan.

After that the day went smoothly, the only weird thing was that the people I work with on the play wanted me to play the grandmother. They even tried to put on that costume on me. It looked like a maid outfit. Luckily I didn't end up playing the grandmother but the wolf.

In the football team I ended up being a defender. We will only play football with a team of 5 people and 2 substitutes. But we still have a lot to learn. After the training I went to my room and then I got a message from a certain someone.

It was someone I know and kind of worked with. That he texted me now out of all times is really annoying but I guess I'll meet up with him.