Chapter 10 - The reveal of the plan

The first show is about to start and I was on my way to grab some drinks with Haruka. The first Class to present its event is Class A. Thus it's very likely that Sakayanagi let Hashimoto lead the second event since she participated in the first. I was curious to find out what the other classes have prepared for the second event since I will go all out on this event. While I was busy thinking about that Haruka started to talk to me.

Haruka: "Hey Kiyopon, which drink do you think Airi would want?"

Ayanokoji: "Maybe this one?"

Haruka: "Are you sure?"

Ayanokoji: "I am absolutely not sure."

Right then we were interrupted by a kouhai. It wasn't unlikely that we met since every student is present.

Nanase: "Hello Ayanokoji-senpai and Hasebe-senpai."

Honestly I was surprised that she knew Haruka since they never talked or met before. Recently I ran into Nanase multiple times outside of school and she always greeted me which was kind of her.

Ayanokoji: "Hello Nanase."

Haruka: "Hello kouhai."

Right after Haruka said that she gave me a stare that said: 'Why do you know her Kiyotaka?'. Well it is understandable since I never told them that I know Nanase. I gave her a stare that said: 'Just be nice to her. I'll explain later.' She still had a confused look on her face but eventually gave in.

Nanase: "My name is Nanase Tsubasa, nice to meet you senpai."

Haruka: "Yeah nice to meet you."

Ayanokoji: "What are you doing?"

Nanase: "Well just enjoying the events and getting some drinks."

Ayanokoji: "That's good to hear. Well me and Haruka are in a hurry so we have to go."

Nanase: "That's fine. I'm looking forward to your event senpai."

Ayanokoji: "Thank you. See you later."

With that we left her and Haruka was asking me all kind of questions. Like 'Since when do you know her' 'Why do you know her?' 'Do you like her?' and more. I just explained to her that she was a kouhai that I know from the last special exam. She wasn't quite satisfied but ultimately she shut up after my response.

On the way back I saw many familiar faces from other years, especially the first years. Considering that I was looking at almost every first years OAA for the last special exam it is kind of understandable why I saw so many familiar faces.

The tables were round had space for around 5-6 people per table and the chairs were very comfortable compared to the chairs in our classroom. I looked around and saw that Nagumo was sitting about three tables from my left. I only stared for a few seconds but it seems that he has noticed my gaze. Then he stood up and walked over with a girl and started talking to me.

Nagumo: "Well if it isn't the student of Horikita-senpai."

Every one of the Ayanokoji Group was confused by what Nagumo just said and they were too afraid to ask him since he is the student council president. The girl next to him was smiling at me and she seemed very energetic.

Ayanokoji: "Student council president, I don't think it's worth to spend your team with a kouhai from Class D."

Nagumo: "I do decide what I spend my time on."

Asahina: "Hello Ayanokoji do you remember me?"

Ayanokoji: "Yes, if I recall correctly your name is Asahina right senpai?"