Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

Lu Yang POV 

"Fight you little bitch, before you die right here" says Jenna she was one of the beta's daughter, and a big bully. Jessi, my guardian more like a mother, always tells me never to show my true ability because I could kill someone without realizing it, she was also my personal trainer in secret.

I was pissed at the moment and forgot all my teaching and acted on pure anger when she punched me several times wanting to draw blood, but that was hard to do since I heal faster than even the werewolves eye could see.

I got up and gave her a spin kick, making her hit the tree, breaking it.

Fuck Jessi is going to kill my ass!

I heard her groan, we were in the forest, it was hunting season but the bitches loved to pick on the ones that they thought were weak, I was always targeted since everyone thinks I was a push over, but the moon was out and my ability was on point.

"Don't fucking mess with me again Jenna!" I growled and shifted into the big white wolf.

How am I going to explain this to Jessi? She told me that my parents were dead but she used to live with them and my mom entrusted her with my life until the time was right, when I asked what that meant she never give me a straight answer.

I was the only white wolf to ever live except for the queen. It is a good thing Jenna did not see me shift because everyone thinks I cannot blame it on anger. I was not thinking straight but I was fed up being their punching bag all the time.

They always treat me like an outsider because we joined the pack when I was a baby, they thought Jessi was my mother and that her mate had died, she was considered a rogue but the Alpha let her stay with his pack.

There were several different beings that ruled the different kinds but I heard that there was a King and Queen that kept the balance among our kind so that there was always order. They were the most powerful beings ti have ever lived because the both possess powers from the different beings both of them combined was unstoppable until the queen was weak, it was not said who attacked them but the killed the queen first and the king lost his senses making him an easy target, the killed them brutally.

When I first heard the story I wanted to hunt those creatures down and killed them I was only ten at the time when Jessi told me the story, it has been fifteen years since that vengeance was buried deep within me, I wanted to kill people for no reason, I mean the never did anything to me, why do I felt this anger towards them? It was something I cannot explained.

As I approached the house I saw Jessi waiting on me at the door steps, I was old enough to find my mate but Jessi kept me away from the other males, she even home schooled me so that I would have less interaction with the other gender, It was kind of freaky but I respected her, she was my rock and the reason why I always train hard. 

She never let me show my abilities, she always said I was special.

"What did you do Yang?" She asked when I neared and shifted back and summoned my clothes and walked to her fully clothed. I was the only one of my kind that could do that, well maybe except for a witch, she even made me learn spells that I could not use, why? Only God in heaven knows that.

"You used your powers, you shifted when I told you never to make anyone see your wolf!" She said pulling me inside.

"Did anyone see you?" She asked.

"No mom" I answered, she never objected when my first word was mother, and I never stopped even when I knew she was not my birth mother.

"I could smell the beta girl on you again, did she attack you again? Please tell me you did not fight back?" She whispered the last part, because we could get banished for attacking a Beta child, even if she was a bully, we were supposed to be under them, and showed fear. The only problem is that I fear nothing.

"She has been kicking me around mother, I have had enough and slammed her into a tree, she was lights out by the time I transformed, so she did not see me, but she will know that I hit her" wish I could hit her again...I thought forgetting to block mother.

"Yang! Focus the will come for you, look here... I register you at the school where the kings attend, pack your bags to leave now, I cannot come with you for now but I will be there soon, use your wings and fly it's nightfall no one will see you, if the ask I will tell them that you ran away" she said pushing me into the room.

"How can I go there, it's for kings and queens only mother!" I asked.

"Look here, open this book when you reach there and it will answer some of your questions and show them the tattoo on your back that will get you in there without a word from anyone," she said, pushing a brown book in my hands.

We both started stuffing things in my bag then we heard it, the growls telling me that the Alpha was here to collect his pound of flesh for hitting his son's future mate!

"Go now Yang, remember I love you!" She pushed me out the window, I opened my wings and shot up into the night sky and looked down and listened as she explained that I never returned home.

When I was certain she was alright I flew to my new destination hopefully Jessi knows what she was talking about...

***** 

Epic?