Chapter 5

Chapter 5

As promise a chapter with one of her mate!

Yang POV 

*****

"I know you were my mate, the minute our eyes clashed but I was not sure because I could not smell you, but these sparks confirm that you are mine" he whispered as he held my hands above my head and rubbed his nose down my neck. 

I could have easily pushed him off of me but I was loving the feelings as his body pressed against mine, his wings were pulled back. As he stood in his human form, he was an angel...

He sucked my neck hard making me gasped, I smelled blood but I just let him have his way...he is... after all my mate...

"You hid your scent well beautiful mate, but your blood also conforms that you are mine" he said lifting me up so that we were eye to eye then he kissed me hard, I tasted my blood on his lips, he bit my lip making me moan opening my mouth for him as his tongue explore the inside of my mouth...

He let go and we were both breathing hard he rested his forehead against mine.

"Fuck you smell amazing" he whispered.

I blushed red because he could smell how wet I was for him.

He slid me down his body slowly, I could feel every inch of his hard body, I was now on my two legs again that felt like jelly. But he still had me against the door.

"What is your name beautiful?" He asked if I had to look up at him because he was so tall...I love it!

"Lu Yang," I whispered.

"Hmm I am Kim Seok-jin but you could call me Jin since everyone does, hmm you can call me anything you want" he said then attacked my lips again.

I kissed him back, wrapping my hands around his neck...

I sucked his bottom lip and heard him groan which made me even more wet.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around, this felt so good, my back hit the mattress, he was between my legs gosh I wanted some sort of fiction.

He pushed his hip forward, I moaned as his hard on hit me directly where I needed him...

He kissed down my neck...

"Oh fuck!" I moaned.

"I want you so bad it hurts" he whispered.

Someone was knocking on my door...

"J-in" I stuttered.

"Hmmm" he answered. 

"Som-eone is at the door" what is the matter with me? I can not say a straight sentence now.

"Leave them" he said kissing above my breast, pulling my shirt lower I moaned...

The person was knocking even harder now.

"Fuck!" Said Jin rolling off of me and laying on the bed next to me.

"Let me go see who it is, ok?" I asked looking at him, he pulled me and kissed me again then let go, I got up and wobbled a little bit. I heard Jin laugh but I walked towards the door because if I looked at him I might be tempted to forget about the door.

When I opened the door my eyes widened...

"Holy fuck" I whispered...

****** 

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 

By amy-lover-of-romance