Chapter 25

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernhard Shaw.

******

Chapter 25

Yang POV

It has been a few hours and we were all alright, I communicated through our now stronger link to make sure the were all fine because Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi looked so much stronger yet you could see that it was also painful for them but after the first five minutes you feel invincible the power running through my veins makes me feel like I could take on anything that comes my way, I know my mates felt the same way, I could feel it, it is strange how I could pick up on their every emotions and thoughts it was wonderful to be connected to them this way.

At present the four of us were lying naked in bed all of them trying to touch me in some way. It was a bit strange but I would not change it even if I could.

"I know you do not want to stay here alone," says Yoongi.

"I do not...maybe..." I started...

"Maybe you can come with me to the mer-kingdom," said Jimin. He was on my left resting his head on shoulder...

"I have never been there before at least not when I became an adult but mom told me that we hid in the mer-kingdom then came back to the pack that we were staying with, she said one of her close friend in your kingdom hid us then made arrangements for us to come back on land after it was safe even though the Alpha did not want to accept us at the time because he could sense that I was powerful even though I was still an infant but my mom told him that we would not be any trouble and that we would stay far from the pack members even though the usually bully me because of my looks whenever the see me, that is what I learnt when I was staying with her these two days after she heard one of my mate is a merman, before she told me a different story I finally learnt the truth I know she has more to tell me but I will give her time" I said as I connect with all my mate so the could hear what I learnt, I will never keep any secrets from them.

"Well maybe it is time to visit my world although those monsters or hybrids have not been able to reach my people underwater but when the come on land some was abducted in the past, but this time they children keeps having bad dreams of the hybrids making them scream and cry during the night, Yoongi was helping me learn how to set up a barrier over the city so that it can protect them." Says Jimin but I know all of them were thinking that it was the safest place for me right now. So I could hear all of them agreeing for me to go with Jimin.

"You know that I am strong and those fuckers do not stand a chance in taking me right?" I said to them.

"We never doubted you baby, but we would all feel at ease knowing that you are safe there" says Jin voice in my head, I know all the others can hear since we are bonded together.

"I will do what you say but if I meet one of those hybrid on the way I will make sure I can drain all the information I could get from it, until it dies!" I said sitting up and folding my hands over my breast giving a pout, I know I look like a spoiled brat but I also know that if I am safe they will all be able to perform their duties better.

I heard laughing in my head as hobi flash pictures of my current state to the others.

"Happy to make you all laugh now let's get going" I said climbing out of bed but my mates had other plans as I was pulled back by Yoongi and he started peppering kisses all over my face then kissed me deeply holding me close to him, now he is going to make me horny!