Chapter 32

Sorry the chapter was not edited so forgive my mistakes...I am really busy these days I was supposed to put it up yesterday for Joonie birthday but was so busy...

***

Chapter 32

Yang POV

All of us were lying on the bed it would be weird if we were not mates because we were completely naked and clustered together...I cannot explain what I am feeling...the feeling of completeness my heart is so full...any my body is so still on high...I was sandwiched between Jungkook and Namjoon...Namjoon was plastered to my front and Jungkook at my back as the held me close that is how we felt asleep.

Sirens went off telling us that someone was trying to get through the barrier that I put up. All of us got up with a start. I used my powers to clean us up and dress us as we all rushed out the room. But I felt something strange came over my body like a dizzy spell, what the fuck was that?

"Are you ok baby?" Asked joon in my head as we continued to run...

"Something is not right" I replied. You know the feeling that you get in your bones that something is wrong, well this was it...I could feel their concerns but I need to focus.

We were at the barrier looking out when we saw several hybrids trying to enter. What amazes me is that they had wings trying to get into the angel kingdom one of them looked totally different from the others and he was looking directly at me. Then I heard his voice in my head. At this point nothing surprises me anymore.

"We are here for you princess, your uncle wants you to leave with us or else many shifters will die at this very instant there are hybrids at every kingdom. And we have had access to the Vampire kingdom since the barrier was weak!" He finished with a smirk.

I could feel Taehyung's anger but try to comfort him in some way but I think the best thing is for them to go protect their kingdom from these monsters.

"Leave, all of you, go help our people. I will deal with this, and remember I love you all and do not panic!" I said through the link and tried to appear like nothing is bothering me. I secretly whispered a protective spell on each of them as I sent them all to their respective homes before they could protest that we love each other but our people are important.

I heard several voices in my head telling me to be careful and that they love me. I know that we should have made preparations for this but sometimes you just need to put your big girl panties on and do what needs to be done.

I know that the decision I was about to make will save my people and need to be done. I try to convey my thoughts so that my mates can be secure but I could feel the pain of my words when I finish saying them.

"Jin, take care of everyone until I return" I said as I kissed him like their was no tomorrow before I teleported out of the barrier and give him one last smile before, myself and the hybrid disappeared he attached something to my hand that felt oddly familiar...I felt a powerful blast go through my body as we appeared into a well decorated room that shows pure wealth of a very angry beast of a man that was looking at me with a cold expression.