Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

Yang POV 

It took me all night to reach the king's Academy. I was still scared as to how I would get in but trusted Jessi's words, she always knew what was best for me and acted in my best interest.

I have flown over here once so that is how I know the location, I told Jessi how beautiful the buildings were. It looked like little castles.

She said to show them my tattoos. I have had them since birth. She told me when I got older and asked about it, because it took over my hold back and came over my breast and also over my neck. She told me it was because I was special, that is the reason for the marks I never knew the meaning since she would not tell.

I drank the potion that Jessi and I made so that no one can pick up my scent as a habit then walked up to the gates. That is how that Alpha of my pack could not detect that I just left the house no one could tell my scent. But I could smell them from a distance.

When I reached the gate there was a man in uniform there, he was watching me as I approached.

"State your business madam" he said in a hard voice that would make anyone afraid but I looked him in his eyes and he looked surprised at my reaction.

"I am here to see the person in charge, I have something to show them" I said looking at him from head to toe, he was double my size and intimidating but that did not bother me, since I could easily take him.

"You cannot enter the grounds unless you were invited, so kindly leave before I make you" he growled, his growl sounding like a bear shifter. I was about to put him under a spell when we both heard a voice.

"What is the matter Jack?" Asked the man he looked like he was a teacher with the way he was dressed but what caught my attention was his extended claws. 

"This young woman wants to enter the compound Mr.Wang" said the guard.

"Let her in," he said, looking at me like he had seen a ghost.

He retracted his claws and I followed him inside while turing back to give the guard a heated stare, then showed him the middle finger and smirked I could burn you to ashes with one look fucker! He looked like he wanted to come after me but decided against it.

I looked in the front back when I saw him go into his dog house, while laughing in my mind at my craziness.

"What is your name?" Asked the Wang guy.

"Yang," I replied. 

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I am Kevin Wang but you can call me Mr.Wang, I am a trainer, your face looks so familiar. Have you been here before?" He asked.

"No Sir, this is my first time" I am not going to tell him I flew over here.

We entered the building and I looked around but all the sweet smells that were coming from all around made me have goosebumps all over my body...

"Mate..." all of my beasts growl...

Oh fuck...!

"Miss are you alright, you did say you have business here so I will take you to the Principal's office" said Mr. Wang.

"Yes, um, thanks Mr. Wang" I said as I continued to follow him.

We reached a huge door and knocked on it gently. I heard the echo of someone saying come in...

When I entered my eyes widened...

"Mate!" Growled my wolf.

The man was breathtaking, I forgot to breathe...he was sitting in front of the principal.

I looked at the Principal next and his eyes widened a bit.

"Master Jin, you may take your leave, let me speak to the young woman" says the Principal, not taking his eyes off of me. I looked at the man Jin, he was looking at me like I was a puzzle that he could not figure out...

For mates you know instantly by eye contact but my scent is covered so he does not know I am his mate, so he is confused.

I wanted to smirk but held it back as I walked deeper into the room.

The principal asked me to sit and I did but turned back and watched as Jin walked out, licking my lips. The man was packed and he was all mine.

A throat cleared and I turned back to the Principal, it was just me and him, Wang walked out with Jin.

Wonder what beast Jin has, I could not sense any...

"What is your name miss, and how could I help you?" Asked the principal as he looked at my face searching for something.

The way I was dressed there was no way for him to see my marks.

But my eyes are different from any other beings.

They are a mixture of colors, I have never seen them on anyone else and they change color according to my moods.

"I am Lu Yang" I said with confidence, again the principal's eyes widened.

"It can not be" he whispered.

*****

If you want a weak female you will not find her here...

She is a bitch that fights except for when she was growing up...

Hiding her true identity...

Was not easy...

Hope you like the new OT7...

Love u all...

By amy-lover-of-romance