Chapter 16

Chapter 16 

Yang POV 

My mouth was literally hanging open catching flies as Namjoon gave an update about a monster that is killing out our kind. My heart breaks for all the innocent lives that were taken even children were found dead according to the others.

Yoongi had his arms wrapped around my hips and his face on my chest as I hugged him around the neck.

"You mean to tell me that no one has found any clue as to where they monsters are?" I asked, feeling a rage building up inside of me, well that was until Yoongi rubbed his cheeks against my breast, distracted me and calmed me instantly.

"Well we found one a few years back but they are hard to contain. They have powers that we learnt about throughout the years, sometimes I think they are hybrids, that was until I saw how they look," says Jungkook, rubbing his temples.

"Show me," I said.

"How? The bastard is long gone" said Jungkook.

"Just close your eyes and picture the monster and I will get to see it" he did as I asked and the image of a horrible looking beast was now in my head. I have never seen anything like it before it was freaking scary.

"Oh fuck!" Was all I was able to get out and try to get the image out of my mind.

"Yeah he is horrible looking" says Jimin, the only one I have not been able to touch yet.

"So how do you plan to get rid of these evil bastards if you do not know their location? '' I asked.

"About that, I might how some clue this morning one of my men found something that is in the layer between life and death but I wanted to make sure before I say anything, it was just confirmed that they might have found their hide out" says Hoseok.

"What was your man doing in that dimension?'' asked Taehyung.

"He was after a runaway criminal that was sucking the energies and weakening my females, he even drains two of the females' energy till they die" said Hoseok.

"Oh my god!" I said.

"He tried using his powers to escape but my men caught him there and also discovered the layer of those monsters since none of us usually go there nor our people '' said Hoseok.

"But we still have to know all of their powers now?" I asked hoping that they did.

"Yeah we have all experienced fighting with them throughout the years so we know what they are capable of however finding their weakness is another problem" says Jimin.

"What can they do?" I asked.

"They have some amount of powers that we have that is why we thought they were hybrids" says Namjoon.

"Well we need to gather more information in order to take them down before things get worse" I said feeling my anger building up again.

"There is another thing I did not get to tell all of you yet" says Namjoon.

"What??" Everyone said at the same time it was like information overload because I have been learning so much I am starting to get a headache.

"Well there..." he told us about a powerful mate that will take down the monsters and help paranormal creatures to feel safe.

I was shocked. Was he talking about me?

Because everyone was now looking at me...

"No...it can't be..." I whispered.

"Well that means you have to mate with your mates in order to become stronger also in doing so their powers might also increase and alter hmm some might even gain more powers, as we do not know what will truly happen because I have heard about this but never thought it true" says the principal.

"Mate?" I said how am I supposed to mate with them when I have never even had the experience before because my mother was always so strict in keeping me always from others male or female it did not matter, I had to keep a distance.

"We would never hurt you" whispered Yoongi then I know my feelings were reflected on my face, something that I always hide. 

"I know" I whispered back but I know everyone in the room heard since we all have super hearing.

"If we do not have anything more to discuss you can all go and get to know each other better" says the principal. We all got up silently. I started walking to my room and the others followed behind, no one said a word. How do I break the ice?

*****

For my beautiful reader bluewolf
Hope you all enjoy the chapter remember to leave a comment and tell me what you think of the story...

Love u all

Amy-lover-of-romance