Chapter 31

Authors Note: After now you guys might have some slow updates because school reopens here tomorrow and I have to get back to my students however I will try my best to give updates as fast as I finish writing... love you all and continue to stay safe...

*****

Chapter 31 

Yang POV 

Red eyes with an easygoing smile and mountains of muscles, Taehyung leans in and scrapes his teeth across my neck, causing the scream that I was holding back when he picked me up to finally break free. I wanted to see all of him, I needed to see all of him as I clicked my finger and made us both naked. The beast of a man settled between my legs and raised up a little and fisting his massive cock, and hisses. He strokes himself and God, he’s huge. So fucking thick I’m dying to have him push every last inch of his gorgeous cock inside me.

Fuck...My whole body trembles, melts with anticipation, sending my heart into a fluttering race. By now the room was filled with all my mates but right at this moment it was all about this moment…with my Vampire and somehow the others understood even though I know they were just anticipating their moment with me...

Thick, dark locks of hair glide through my fingers as I pull him impossibly close to me. His heart rate matched mine beat for beat. I could feel him throbbing against my hip...fuck I wanted him inside if me so badly. His dick jumped and I felt it against my hip.

God help me he tasted savage. As I licked his face. But what did I expect from a Vampire? More like unfiltered lust. He’s gentle at first but the second his tongue dances over mine, he takes it deeper. Kissing me harder, driving me crazy with want. 

Two sets of strong hands spread my thighs for all my mates to watch as Taehyung got on his knees with a hungry look in his eye and he slid down my body. When he drags the pad of his wet tongue over my throbbing clit I cry out so loud my whole world quakes. Reaching around he grabs my ass, tilting me just right where he can get a better taste. 
I dig my fingers into his hair, holding on a little too tight but he does not seem to mind. 

“Oh—my—,god” I moan.

There’s truly nothing between us and that makes me wetter. I came so hard that it dripped down the crack of my ass and I can feel it wetting me in places that makes me want more. 

I wanted to peek at the others but god help me Taehyung had all my attention...fuck he was good...so good...

He moved over and Jin and Namjoon came beside me to hold my legs wider for Taehyung. God their hands on me...Hot skin on skin.

“You’re a fucking goddess,” Taehyung groans, taking an nipple between his lips and giving it a hard tug. “So pink and tasty. Sweet candy.” he has never been so vocal and his sexy talking was making me even more wet. 

Jin tucks a finger beneath my chin and pulls my lips to his. He’s not as demanding as Taehyung and the contrast is mind blowing. Jin takes his time and savors every second of the kiss as his tongue explores my mouth.

Breaking the kiss with Jin, I lock my eyes with Taehyung between my legs, sensing the wait is over.

And I’m right...