Chapter 23

"You are you and you should not try to be anyone else but yourself, please yourself not others...live for yourself not others...be who you want to be and not what others expect you to be...your opinions matters...always have and always will..." remember to love...live...laugh...

Chapter 23

Yang POV

It has been two days since I came to my mom's house and instructed her not to let any of my mates in, to picture her shock when I told her I have seven. She was shocked at first then the shock turned into a wicked grin when she examined my neck and smelt me, more like sniffing the shit out of me.

I needed some time to think they have not done anything wrong but I cannot think when they are around with my heat all I want to do is fuck them into next year so I told them I will go visit my mom for a few days and before the could comment I teleported out of there like a bat from hell.

Mom has been so understanding and sweet to my mates when the come but I have set up a barrier at my door so they could not come in, I keep asking myself why am I punishing myself like this...only god knows but I know for a fact that this shit means nothing because they are now my world and even though I cannot think with them around maybe its because it's the starting of my relationship with them and my heat so I think with my cat and not my brains but this problem with these hybrid or monsters or whatever they are, have been on my mind I know this right now is not the solution but god help me with my naive thinking...

Because all I am really thinking about is them and how much I miss them, so I close my eyes and thought of Yoongi gosh I miss his little cat smile, while thinking a body drop on me knocking the air out of me I gasp as I took in the sweet smell of Yoongi my eyes was huge because I just summon my mate that looks half wet like he just came out of the shower.

He gives me a wicked side grin as I realize what I just did.

"Aww if you miss me so bad baby all you had to do is let me in the room, but I have to hand it to you this is so much better" he says rubbing a finger down my cheeks I swallow hard as I look at his face taking in his handsome features I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth and bit down.

"You should not do that" he whispered as his finger traveled lower...ok I am done for...

"Why?" I whispered back. Thank god mom lefted a few minutes ago to go to the principal's office saying she wants to catch up with his wife and they were having lunch together.

"Because it makes me want to bite them myself," he says, kissing my left cheek.

"What is stopping you?" I asked knowing that I was playing with fire but my body itself was on fire as soon as he landed on me. All that I have been missing just landed on me...

"Ohhh nothing baby but when I start I will not stop so make up your mind now because if I make love to you now, you will have to teleport your sweet ass back to your room and never leave again" he finished looking at me seriously.

"My gosh I learnt my lesson and to be honest I feel like I was punishing myself, I do not ever want to be away from any of you again not even for a second" I whispered with teary eyes.

"We know but sometimes everyone needs a little space, however this will be the last time you take time out from us, right? Promise me?"

"I promise, it will never happen again" I said as I captured his lips with mine and pulled him flush on me because he was holding his weight with his forearm not to squeeze me although I would not mind.

"Make me yours Yoongi" I whispered as I clicked my fingers and got rid of all my clothes and his towel leaving us both butt naked.

"You do not have to ask twice baby but I want to remember this forever I want to kiss every inch of your body and know every mark" he said as he started kissing and sucking down my body...

I closed my eyes and raved every second as he did exactly as he said he would do but my eyes flick open when he spreads my legs apart and kisses my leg...

He has my undivided attention as he kisses downward....

"Fuck..." I whispered trying to catch my breath as he kissed me between my legs and went sucked on my bud then used one finger to push up in me as he sucked and moved his finger it drove me crazy I was moaning so hard and moving my hips soon I was coming but he never stopped as I orgasmed it makes me want to know what he will taste like...

As soon as he lifted his head I had our position switched as I positioned myself and held him in my hand. He was rock hard. I licked my lips and looked up at him...

"You do not have to do it if you do not want to baby"

"I want to taste you..." I said and started sucking him as he did to me I pumped and sucked now he was the one moaning and groaning as he held my hair and pushed up his hips. It feels amazing to be incontrol...

"If you do not stop baby it will be over before we even start..." he said through clenched teeth I realise him with a pop and then crawl up his body and kissed him hard his dick was right between my legs so I angle myself and sank down slowly all of this was new to me...my my... what the hell I am acting on instinct and from what I saw when wolves mated in the open and I happen to pass by...

I rotated my hips and started moving while we kissed. I move a little faster...

"Fuck baby..." Yoongi said as I let go of his lips and got in a squatting position and moved to the top and then slammed down hard then held on to the bedhead and moved so fast...

Before I know it Yoongi lifted me so fast and came on top of me lifting my legs on his shoulder folding me in half as he started moving really fast making us both close to climax he slowly let my legs down and I wrapped it around his waist pulling him closer to me and bit down on his neck as I orgasmed he followed right after me, I was so scared that he would black out like Jimin that I teleported us both to my bed and held him close as we both catch our breath...

"And I was wondering where you disappeared to..." says Hoseok...

*******

Sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. If you did, please leave a comment and a vote. I would very much appreciate it...

Word count: 1264