Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Hoseok POV

Jin and kook was watching her wrapped her naked body around me like a little koala hugging me tight like she never wanted to let go.

"Let me take her to the room and maybe then we can all talk with her" I whispered and the others nodded, I was like she was still lost in whatever world she is in right now.

I got up slowly and walked out of the shower the guys walked ahead of me.

I used magic to dry us off and clean myself up before climbing on the bed and sitting. We were in the same position as before. The only difference is that we were now on the bed completely dry.

I held the back of her neck and pulled gently. She lifted her head and looked me full in the eye, but I couldn't see any pupils on hers. It was completely white.

"What the fuck?" Said Jungkook.

"Is she alright?" Asked Jin.

They both spoke at the same time, even I was a little shocked then all of a sudden her eyes turned to a mixture of colors we were all watching with amazement. This is the first time seeing someone's eyes change with so many colors.

Then she spoke for the first time since we took her out of the shower.

"You must all think that I am a freak," she whispered.

We were all confused...

"Why would you say something like that?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"You mean everything to us little mate, I have been waiting for you all my life, and I would not change a thing about you" says Jungkook turning her face and kissing her lips.

"They are both right baby, we all have flaws sweetheart but no matter what we will love you with all our heart" says Jin turning her face to the other side and planting kisses all over her face which made her giggled making us feel some relief.

"Why were your eyes white?" Asking Jungkook always the one to get to the point, usually we would scole him but even I wanted to know why so we waited patiently for her to talk...

"When I am stressed I usually go to the world with all my beast and play or talk with them. They always listen to me, but it takes deep concentration," she said.

"You mean like how talk to my wolf?" Asked Jungkook, looking all puzzled, we all were...

"No hmm how do I explain it...even since I got my beast, I could visit them in my mind. It's like a special place where I would talk to them but I am usually protected. Only Jessi has been able to come close to me since I started going there," she said.

"How did you get close to me?" She was talking to herself as she bit one of her fingers.

I heard the guys swallow as the action made her breast lift a little more. I think she forgot that she was naked and sitting around half naked guys. Only Jin was fully clothed when we walked out the bathroom but then he took his shirt off and left on his joggers. So we were all naked from the waist up.

"Maybe because we are your mates, I felt the barrier when I entered the shower but was allowed in, so maybe it does not stop your mates from getting close" I told her.

Her eyes flick to mine then she took her finger out her mouth as she nodded.

"But all of that still has not answered why you lock yourself in the bathroom" says the wolf with his eyes traveling down her chest and he swallows hard.

I saw her change to a shade of pink as she realized that she was completely naked for our eyes to see.

"Oh fuck" she whispered making us laugh.

She was about to click her finger when Jin held her hand.

"No need to be shy baby, you are all ours and it's normal for mates to lust after each other" he said, even his cheek stain red making me and Jungkook laugh.

"We would not touch you unless you want us to, though it's very tempting with all that sexiness showing," said Jungkook, who had to be the wolf.

Jin and I both smiled and nodded.

"Though I would prefer you sitting on me," whispered Jungkook.

I give him a huge smile since I have the pleasure of having her on me. He growl showing his teeth, that made me smirked even more but that was short lived when she jumped off of me and tackled him on the bed making him fall backwards with her naked body saddling his waist as she kissed him and his hands going down to her arse and giving it a squeeze now was our time to growl as we heard her moaned.

Then a thought hit my mind. She never told us why she locked herself up, something did not sit well in my mind, I saw Jin watching me with the same look. But before he could say anything she was on him also pressing her naked little body on him and kissing him so hard.

"We got ourselves a little tigress although there is nothing little about that arse" I said then spanked her which made her gasp and turn her head towards me.

"Since I am naked it's only fair that you all are too!" She said with an evil smile then clicked her finger making us naked and showing how hard we were for her.

Her eyes opened wide as she took in our body and swallowed hard, we were already smelling her arousal. It's going to be a long fucking night....

*******

Sorry for taking so long to update!

Hope the chapter was worth the wait💜💜💜