Chapter 20

"It is a mistake to think that time is going. Time is here till the world ends. It is you that is going. You don't waste time. Time is infinite however you waste time because you are finite. It is you that grow old and die, time doesn't...so make better use of yourself before your time expire"...live everyday like it's your last cherish the good times...and fuck the bad...hope this has inspire you in some way...

Chapter 20

Kim Taehyung POV

It was something out of a horror movie that is if you were not a supernatural being and never witness werewolves mating like this before maybe it is because they are royalty, there was lots of blood as their wolves took over my canine had even cut my lips when it lengthened because of the blood but considering it was Yang first time but I was surprised at how fast she healed whenever the bit each other and how rough they were I bet the others were rock hard when they thought back about how she handle the Alpha wolf. That was one day ago it was my turn to watch her and Jungkook and they both slept. It was unusual for wolves to lose consciousness for this long then again it comes back to them being royals. I was thinking how my mating will be when suddenly they were both lifted off the bed as a white light came over them. I started shouting for the others to come quickly but then as fast as they were lifted the drop back to the bed like nothing happened.

"What the hell dude?" Says Hoseok as he and the others rushed into the room taking fight stands and looking around for the treat. If I was not lost looking at Jungkook and Yang at the moment I would have laughed.

"They were lifted off the bed and both had a white light on them but it happened so fast!" I shouted.

"Damn who is shouting so hard" groaned Yang as she rubbed her temples trying to get up. I rushed to her and sat behind her so that her back was bracing against my chest.

"Sorry baby but you and Jungkook have been knocked out for a day. We were taking turns looking over you guys," I said.

"What are you talking about?" She groaned then stretched her hands above her head making her sheet fall to her waist.

I heard Namjoon groaned then rubbed his hands down his face while the others were watching all over but at her.

"What's the matter? Is something wrong with my face? Why are you guys looking away?" She asked as she rubbed her face trying to clean the non-existent whatever she thought was on it.

"You look beautiful baby, stop rubbing your face, there is nothing there and um it is because you are exposed and you are still..." I never got to complete what I was saying as she held her tummy and doubled over.

"Holy fucking god!! What the fuck is wrong with me??" She screamed as a single tear ran down her cheek.

"You are still in heat baby" I whispered.

"Then make it stop Taehyung!" She groaned, turning around so fast and saddled my hips as she started ripping my clothes off.

"The lucky fucker" I heard Namjoon said.

"We will leave you to it" says Jimin.

"Nobody leaves what if something happens?" I said as she attacked my neck...

"Slow down baby I will take all the pain away" I whispered to her then flip us over so that I was ontop of her she wrapped her legs tightly around my hips then ran her hands down my body and ripped the pants along with my boxers off, fuck she was strong.

"I want you so bad!" She moaned as I sucked on her breast leaving little bites while running my hands down her hips and between her legs at her centre she was dripping wet.

"Fuck you are so wet for me baby" I told her which made her groaned and cum just as my finger enter her.

I used my finger trying to stretch her a bit but she was going crazy as she lifted her hips off the bed bringing her body closer to mine.

There was no way to make slow love to her, it is like she just wanted it hard.

"Exactly that is the only way my pain will ease please Taehyung just for now" she said as I saw her eyes change.

"Give her what she wants tae" says Yoongi she looks like she is in so much pain I can even feel some. The others said yes also.

I slowly took my fingers out of her and then positioned myself then tried to go as slow as possible to not hurt her but she was having other ideas as she used her hands grabbed my hips and pulled me flushed into her we both groaned from how good it felt.

"Fuck me hard Taehyung before I fuck you" she whispered in my ears and then bit is and run her tongue along it making me groaned again my fucking weak spot.

I pulled all the way out and slammed right back in, she was not expecting that because she grabbed me tight as she screamed.

"Like that baby?" I asked as I rotated my hips hitting all her walls.

"Fuck yeah..." was the last word she managed to get out as I did not hold back.

When I was close to coming my body started enlarging making me huge all over she screamed as my dick double size.

"Oh my god" she screamed as my teeth lengthened and sinked into her shoulder and drank from her. As soon as I was finished she did the same and we both came. My body started shrinking back and I pulled out slowly watching her take deep breaths then close her eyes when she opened her eyes again all evidence of pain was wiped out form her face and she smiled at me.

"That was fucking awesome can we do it again?" She said with a giggle making me feel relieved, only then did I realize that Jungkook was awake and still on the bed so much for my Vampire sense when I am in her the world does not exist.

******

To all the wonderful people that reads my book thank you I will try to update soon.

Please leave a comment I love reading them!