Chapter 29

Life is what we make it, always smile even if you are sad, always be positive in whatever you do. Be inspired to always do your best.

****

Chapter 29

Jin POV

I can not stand it anymore. I have to be with her. This short separation is driving me crazy. I can hardly focus on what my father is saying to me. I am in the angel kingdom but my mind is where my mate is the mer-kingdom. She is something alright, all men wet dream in one package with all her sexy curves and beautiful smile any man would fall to their knees for her. Thinking about her is making my dick hard...that was not good considering that I am supposed to be listening to father.

"I can make your wet dream come through just let me know when I can teleport you here" I heard her sexy voice in my head tempting me even more.

"Jin...Jin! Are you even listening to me son?" Asked my father, bringing me back to the present, I guess.

"Of course father, but being away from my mate is driving me nuts" I said rubbing my temples, I know I should be focus only this morning we found one of the angels with missing wings and badly wounded lucky I have the ability to heal but his wings was a different story his mind will have to be wipe and he will be a normal human since he can not fly anymore.

"We have already done our part in asking everyone to be alert. I really do not know why they keep wandering off by themselves, that only puts them in more danger" I told my father as I tried to calm my heated body.

"Maybe you should go see your mate Jin, you do not look so good" says my mother.

"I would love nothing more than that but we need to strengthen the barriers so that those things can not enter" I told them but then remember that Yang used a spell that was combined with Yoongi's own to make a stronger barrier maybe that can work for all of our kingdom.

"Give me a minute" I told my parents then connected to Yang through the link.

"Baby the spell barrier that you use for Jimin mer-kingdom can it be used for ours as well?" I asked her.

"Yes it can work but I have to be there to do it" she responded.

"You are welcome anytime baby!" I said with excitement.

"Maybe spend the night here?" I begged.

"Sure bro, we will be there in five minutes, Jungkook and I, however Jimin will have to wrap up here before he comes" says Taehyung. I forget that the link can be open to all of them although I do not mind.

"Ok see you in five" I said.

"My mate along with Jungkook and Taehyung will be here in the next four minutes" I said to my parents.

"Oh my! My daughter in law is coming and I have not prepared anything!" Says my mom jumping up.

"Mom relax, three...two...one" and just like that the three of them were standing in front of us.

"How can you teleport here without knowing where my kingdom is?" I asked curiously as I got up and walked towards her. My eyes were set on her as I got closer.

"Hmm I just follow the connection" she said as I bent down to rest my forehead against hers easing all my anxiety with just her scent.