Chapter 4

Chapter 4 

Yang POV 

"Jessi, I know you being here proves her identity also the markings in her body, but we still need to do the test to confirm her identity only the Queens of Queens or Kings of kings can pass that test" says the principal looking at me, assessing my every reaction, lucky I was trained never to let anything show on my facial expression...

Jessi nodded.

"You are talking like I am not here! Mother explain?" I asked, looking at her.

"Sweetheart, you know I am not your biological mother and it's an honor for you to call me mother, but your true parents die protecting you, I---I was there and your mother handed you to me and pushed me in a hidden passageway when the attack started, I did not want to leave my queen but she had entrusted me with their greatest treasure, guess you have not opened the book as yet, it's a self written history book, it writes the past life of the kings of kings and queens of queens only the true queen or king can open it, and when the do, their past is written in it, from the day they are born to the present time, if the kings of kings open it, then it will show his past, whoever open it the books sense it and only show that person history, unless you ask it to do otherwise" say Jessi.

"Mom, are you telling me that my biological parents are the kings of kings and queens of queens?" I asked swallowing hard because all I was feeling was pure rage and my eyes must have changed again because the principal's mate gasped.

"They are baby" whispered Jessi, walking up to me and touching my cheek. I closed my eyes and breathed her in, her scent has always comforted me.

I open my eyes and looked at her thinking back about all the struggles she when through to bring me to this point, she never mated, she never even entertain a man because she had me, with her, I had made her put her life on hold, my eyes must have changed again and Jessi knows what the different colours mean so she was shaking her head no...because even though we could communicate telepathically as a family bond, I was blocking her at this moment...

"You are the best thing that could have happened to me Yang, I love you like my own, and whatever I did in the past or how I live my life has nothing to do with you, my choices were solely up to me, you are my greatest joy" she said making a tear escape my eyes, she always could read me by just looking at me, perks of having me with her all my life.

"And I love you too mother, you will forever be my mother" I said, pulling her and kissing her forehead. She hugged me tightly.

The principal cleared his throat.

Both of us turned to look at him.

"The test, it needed to be done" I nodded...

"Whenever you are ready, Principal," I said.

He clicked his finger and we were in a huge room with a huge table made of rock, it was beautifully designed and had various writings that I could identify all thanks to Jessi teaching.

"Yo-" started the principal but I already knew what I had to do so I put my hand on the handprint that was on the table and watched it light up like a rainbow with different colours.

"You are truly the last Queen of Queens" says the principal.

I lifted my hands off the table and turned to look at them.

The principal and his mate were looking at me in awe.

While Jessi looked like a proud mother hen.

I smirked at her.

"Welcome Queen of Queen" said the principal and his mate as they got down on one knee, I watched Jessi do the same but my heart ached when she bowed, she should never have to.

"Raise mother, you will never bow to me in the future" I said but my voice sounded different.

"You may rise," I said to the principal and his mate.

"Thank you Queen" they both said.

"Mother, never bow to me in the future, it hurts here" I hit over my heart and watched Jessi's eyes clouded with tears. I have never seen her cry before so I rushed to her and hugged her tight.

"Don't cry mom" I whispered.

"I can see that you did an amazing job raising the queen, now we cannot let the world know about her as yet because we do not want the past to repeat itself" says the principal I let go of Jessi still holding her hands but we were both looking at the principal as we nodded.

"Jessi you will remain here, you will have to break the link to your previous pack, do you have one with them queen?" Asked the principal.

"They did not know that I have a different being, I have never let the bond form, the thought I didn't have a wolf, Jessi bond with them can be broken by me" I said touching her forehead with my finger and watched her struggle as the bond was broken.

"Yang! What about all our stuff? The Alpha will know that I broke the bond" says Jessi watching at me.

"Don't worry, I will hide the house or I could always bring it here" I told her, I could use magic to cover the house so that it cannot be seen or I could simply teleport it here, since I learnt how to teleport big objects.

"You can teleport a hold house?" Asked the principal, looking a bit shocked, but I love to push my powers to its limits.

"It was the only thing I could practice moving in the past," I said.

"Is it ok to bring it here?" Asked Jessi looking at the principal hopefully.

"Of course, but you will put it in the garden that is behind the building because it will be hidden there," he said.

I looked out the window of the office that we were now in and saw the garden, then I closed my eyes and brought the house.

"Wow that is amazing, your powers are extraordinary" says the Principal's mate.

"Now only Jessi can live in the house, you my queen will have to stay in the royal room but you are free to join Jessi anytime, I am just following protocols" says the principal with a smile.

"No problem," I answered.

"Then I will let my mate take you there while I speak to Jessi" 

I nodded and followed the principal's mate.

"We are here, I would not come in, but if you need anything at all let me know, we will have to find ways to communicate" she said so I touched her forehead and watched her eyes widened as I told her thank you in her head...

"You are truly the Queen," she said in my head. 

I smiled and opened the door, I heard something like a door knocked. I smelled him before I was braced to the door hard. 

******

Promise the next chapter she will have some interaction with one of her mates but the story has to develop first.