Chapter 27

Here are six things I learnt from Mr.Bean.
1. It's ok to be different from others.
2. Happiness is a choice.
3. Always be kind to others.
4. Enjoy your own company.
5. You don't need words to show someone you care.
6. Be free. Be true. Be you.
So enjoy your own company instead of expecting someone else to make you happy.

*******

Chapter 27 

Yang POV 

I am so damn tired my eyes are literally closing usually I be ok with just a few hours sleep but today was exhausting or should I say this morning because it is one already, I have to get more control over my beast and I told her that, she never blank me out before I really do not know why she did that, since then she has been silent because I scold her, if the hybrid was not dead then we could have gotten to question it and maybe find some clue as to what is going on, but I killed it although nobody said anything about it, I know it might have cross their mind.

With the spell that Yoongi prepared I altered it a little to make the mermaids safe, especially the children. We decided to let Jimin's sister rest until tomorrow or again, must I say this evening because it is a new day and I will ask her about what took place. 

We figured that they might have caught a witch from Hoseok's kingdom so we informed him, telling him to be on alert. 

"Are you hungry baby?" Asked Jungkook hugging me from behind as we stood in front a large glass window that overlooked the ocean. 

"I am too tired to eat, let us go to bed please" I told him, turning in his embrace only to have him pick me up like I weigh nothing taking me to bed...maybe I will just use magic to get us clean. 

"Hmmm" I said and closed my eyes just after I clicked my fingers and slept.

****
Taehyung POV 

I look at my mate sleeping. She looked like an angel. What the hell, she is an angel.

I moved the hair that had fallen on her face and kissed her forehead as she snuggled closer to me, making me smile.

She has become our world in such a short period of time. I bet none of the guys can not picture their lives without her now because that is how I feel as I trace her face.

"At that rate you will have her awake in no time bro" says Jungkook as he came to stand next to me.

"She is beautiful," he said, leaning over and mimicking what I just did, making her inch closer to the edge of the bed.

"That she is, this must be a lot for her to take in but she is handling it so great, I am proud to be her mate" says Jungkook.

"And to tell you we were wondering if our mate existed," I said.

As if reading my mind, Jungkook stripped down to his boxers and climbed into the bed. I quickly followed as we moved her to the centre. She made some cute little sounds when we moved her, making me really want to sink my fangs into her.

I lay in front of her while Jungkook lay behind her. We close our eyes and let sleep take over, it has been a while since I had a proper night rest.