Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Min Yoon-gi POV

In all my life I have never seen a Vampire transformed, I heard that Tae grandfather did it once but no Vampire has ever been able to transformed to Dracula, they said because it was a blessing from the kings of kings so we were all shock to see him in that form, she has awoken the beast within him.

"Wow" I said.

"Yeah if the fucker was not dangerous already now he is...I can not even find the right word" whispered Jimin but everyone heard him.

"I have something to tell everyone" says Namjoon.

"Go on" I said. Nothing can be more shocking than just now right? Wrong...he told us about a story that was supposed to be our future...about our connected mate.

"Holy shit" says Jin, who was silent all the time.

"Also for those who do not know our mate is the missing princess, the king of king daughter" I could see people mouth catching flies but I am beyond stunned at the moment.

"Also it is said that she along with us will defeat the creatures that are killing our people, the reason why we are here today" says Namjoon.

"How powerful are you?" I asked straight up, what? It's the way I am being a demon comes with its perks some says I am savage but who gives a fuck better be me than anyone else. Nobody said anything, they just turned to look at her as she slowly got up Taehyung legs where she was looking really comfortable.

"I can do anything that any of you can do" she said like she just did not just drop a bomb.

"What do you mean, anything?" Asked Jimin.

And just like that she made a little thunder storm in the palms of her little hand.

"Oh fuck" I said...that was one of my powers...Demons tend to make fire and control it...

"Can you transform into a mermaid?" Asked Jimin curiously...

"Yes...anything that you can do, I can do it also...but...my adoptive mother told me that when I am completely mated to my mate they will have some of my power also" she said as she stood in front of me now.

"Completely mated? To all of us?" Asked Jungkook asked with his eyes big as saucers.

"Yeahh well I was not expecting to have seven mates" she said with her face turning red as a rose. She was so close to me I wanted to touch her.

"Do it" she whispered, How the hell? Can she read me that easily no one can do it unless I let them know my thoughts.

I gently held her hands and pulled her on my legs and hugged her tight to me burying my head in her neck...damn she smells so good!

I never allowed women to get close to me because I saw what my mother did to my father but something about her calms me...

She makes me feel something that I have never felt before and that was safe...

"Well now that we are settled let us get an update of the situation" said the principal, swallowing hard...

****
Hope you enjoy Min Yoon-gi pov!

Love u all!!