Chapter 30

Happiness is a choice! So smile while you still have teeth! Live...love...laugh!

******

Chapter 30

Yang POV

I sense a strong spirit and god help me I will kill the monster that is making my people suffer.

I shut off my mates just as before I told them I was ok so they would not worry.

"Well...well...well...look how beautiful you have become" says the voice as I got closer to it.

"Who are you? show your self!" I said through clenched teeth.

"My niece sure had a temper" says a man as he appeared in front of me.

"You are no one to me, anyone that does evil needs to die" I said as I blasted him some distance away with my powers. I just used some amount since I did not want him to die yet. But I know that I have inflicted so much damage.

"You throw a powerful punch, little princess," he said, coming in my direction again. I really need to know how he knows me and why he led me here.

"Tell me who you are!" I demanded.

"No patience at all little girl" he said mockingly.

"You know I really do not give two fuck about who you are and I am fedup playing your little game now is time for you to die" I said as I was about to attack he said something that stopped me in my tracks.

"But you would not kill your only living blood relative right my dear, for I am your father's brother and your precious adoptive mother mate" he said but his voice sounded off like he was testing me.

"Why are you doing this to our people?" I whispered.

"Our people? They are not my people they are the ones that is making me do this for their selfishness they will all die, join me my beloved niece" he said trying to sound sincere but somehow I know he was not, in my heart something was telling me that he would kill me in a blink of an eye.

But he was wrong, he could not kill me even if he tried because I would kill him first.

"I guess you made your decision, niece . I hope it will be worth dying for those ungrateful shifters!" He said then disappeared what the fuck did I just do? Did I just let a mad man lose because he claimed to be my family?

"Jessi..." I whispered she must know.

I teleported to Jessi home in the compound and brought all my mates here as I entered the living room. They all came rushing to me.

"What the fuck baby!"

"You scared us to death!"

"Why the fuck did you turn off our communication?"

They were firing so many questions but all my attention was on Jessi as I walked straight up to the woman I called mother all my life.

"Did my father have a lunatic brother?" I asked her all serious because I was so fucking pissed at her keeping things from me.

"H-ow...(clear throat) how did you know that?" She asked.