Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Yang POV

I smirked after I got over the fact that I am naked with seven clothed males, I clicked my fingers and their shirts came off...

"You got skills baby" says Jimin.

"Of course it's all about surviving" I said as I got up on my knees slowly. They were all sitting now and looking at me with lustful gazes then trying to avert their eyes how I wanted to laugh so hard I was biting the inside of my cheek to stop the laughter.

The closest person was Jungkook. Since Taehyung backed away I wasted no time as I saddled my legs and started kissing him. I felt his hands run up my spine and then down to my ass cheek as he squeezed them. At this moment I wish I had some experience so that I could climb all of them like a tree without hurting myself.

I repeated the process till I was dripping wet leaving little stains on their pants I felt like a bitch in heat fuck what were the doing to me.

"Oh fuck did she go into heat when did you bite her Jungkook?" Asked Taehyung.

"Only yesterday that is not suppose to happen so fast!" Says Jungkook trying to control himself I know how he was feeling because I grabbed him just after the words left his lips and click my finger so that he was completely naked as I attacked his body my lips kissing and sucking his neck.

"Slow down sweetheart, you will hurt yourself" says Namjoon trying to get me off of Jungkook but we were both lost in the sensation of our wants and needs...

"She was ok just now, did we trigger it?" Asked Jimin, sounding concerned, my body felt hot and like I was missing something.

I know I should try to slow down but fuck I cannot help myself and it seems like Jungkook is unable to control himself also....

"Freeze...." says Hoseok and everyone was frozen in place.

"Jungkook snapped out of it and the others control your hormones. I know she smells so good and we can all see she is dripping wet but will she want this?" Says Hoseok I didn't know the others were even about to hold me also...

"It hurts!" I screamed as a sharp pain hit my lower tummy.

"Help me, it hurts so fucking bad, Jungkook!" I screamed as I used my powers to ride over Hoseok and climb on top of Jungkook as soon as he hit the bed.

"You will hurt yourself Yang!" Whispered Jungkook as I held his erection in my hands and started sinking down on him slowly...

I screamed when I pushed past my barrier he was literally ripping me in two, I did not know if I should be crying or getting off of him but then I felt hands all over my body calming me. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt lips on my breast. Then I did the only thing I knew how to do since I was little, I healed myself as a tear escaped my eyes.

Someone kissed my head. Letting me know that I will never be alone...

"Shhhh baby, we are all here, just take a deep breath. Usually females go into heat a week after being bitten but most of us have already bitten you so maybe that triggered your heat" says Jin as he caresses my hair. Heat...that is what is causing the pain but it all disappeared now that I am connected to Jungkook.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath...there was no pain...

"Only for now baby, it only eases for a while" whispered Jungkook through his teeth damn he looks like he is in as much pain as me...

"It's ok...I am completely healed" I said and saw their shocked faces as I moved my hips making Jungkook groan.

"Are you sure? I mean women usually take a day to heal properly" says Taehyung, looking concerned.

"I am not normal" I said as I moved my hips again making me feel so good...

The pleasure must have shown in my face as I could not hold back the moan when I raised up a bit and then sank down again...

"Well she looks like she is ok" says Hoseok.

"Come here" I called him when he refuse to move used my powers and brought him close to me as I kissed him I moved my hips again, Jungkook finally opened his eyes again looking like he was afraid to move and inch, he held my hips and push upwards making me moaned into Hoseok mouth.

Jungkook raised up and pulled me away and flipped us over so that he was on top of me...

"Sorry guys...but I cannot control kookie anymore" he said as he pulled out then pushed back in...

"Maybe we should leave" says Yoongi.

"Leave and I will kill you when I am finished with Jungkook '' I growled as my wolf took over pushing me into my mind as I had a front row seat to my very first love encounter as she made love to him.

She did not love to be dominated but still surrendered to the Alpha wolf even if she was of higher power she will allow him this once.

They moaned and groaned as the first mating took place. I think Hoseok might have done something to the bed because it was not moving an inch despite all that was happening.

I watched as my wolf pinned Jungkook to the bed and rode him so hard she did not care that the others were looking nor did she fear to take what she wanted soon, She was half transformed as the both reached their climax biting each other and making the mate bond complete. It was like a knot tying together.

"Fucking hell that was hot" whispered Namjoon.

But my eyes were closing as my wolf gave me back my body. I was too tired to heal myself now as I closed my eyes I heard a series of curses.

*****

Please forgive me if there is errors point them out I did not get to read over...too tired...

For my baby...

@Bluewolf3