Chapter 11

Chapter 11 

Jin POV 

She has been in the shower for nearly an hour now and everyone is getting frustrated. 

"What is she doing so long in there, is she alright? My wolf can not reach hers" says Jungkook with his ears plastered to the door. 

"How about I go in there?" Asked Hoseok.

"Maybe I should call on her again, if she does not answer then you can go in Hoseok" I told him.

I went up to the door and knocked while putting my ears to it...

"Yang baby, are you alright? Please open the door" I called several times but still no response. Then I nodded to Hoseok.

***** 

Hoseok POV 

When I entered I saw her naked under the water with her head on her knees I do not know if she will react to my invading her privacy because we have not gotten to know each other as yet but I am worried about her because it's like she turn off her body completely I could not feel anything from her I took off my jacket and shirt then pants and started walking to the shower debating whether I should go into the shower or go tell Jin and Jungkook that she is alright, we all have grown up together this is the first time we have ever fought, and over a mate that we never knew we shared wonder if she will be mated to the others we were all so damn close like brothers knew each other weakness, I set into the shower and felt that she had a barrier surrounded her, I stretch my hands out and touched it, but the most amazing thing happened, it didn't keep me out even though I could feel the static surrounding me as I got close to her.

"Baby" I called but she never responded, I touched her shoulder and she turn so fast if I wasn't a supernatural being I would not even see it, she opened her eyes and it was glowing then I felt all her emotions all her pain and insecurities which broke my heart because to me she is now the most important thing in the world I don't mind sharing her with my brothers but it know she is mine as much as she is theirs.

Then she kissed me with so much passion, we both felt back with her on top of me, she pulled tongue into her mouth and sucked, I just let her have her way anything to make her feel better the pain was still there, I kissed her back equally matching her every move, and she was naked on me, I could feel her breast against my chest, I ran my hands down her back and cupped her arse give it a squeeze and was rewarded with a moaned from her, she push her lower body closers to mine and started rubbing on my now hard on, I groaned...

It is like she was searching for something, but I did not move a muscle as her hands ran down my side and then up in my hair, she pulled me up, I raised on my elbow she was now saddling my legs and lean over me as she moving faster on my dick, if she continue like this I will break in my boxer like a teenager. But I did not want her to stop, I braced on one hand and then ran the other one up her side squeezing one of her breasts then pinching the nipples all the while she moaned and kissed me hard as she continued grinding on my dick.

I ran my hands down her stomach and rubbed her clit she was tugging on my hair as she rub on me, I could smell her arousal and it was driving me crazy but I wanted her to feel she was in control so that she could find her realize and ease her pain knowing that we will always here for her no matter what.

She was moving faster, as I rubbed her clit and kissed her...then she loosen my lips and kissed down my neck and bit it, marking me as hers then realize and scream as she came making me groaned and break also...the bite made me feel so much pleasure that I could not  believe I just break in my boxers, maybe I should have took it off when I came in here...

"Fuck" I said as I heard the door being broken by a very angry wolf.

And Jin followed...

"Yang are you alright?" Asked Jin as he took in our positions she was still on me naked with me on the bathroom floor. But I felt her eyes on me so I turned and looked at her. 

Then she attacked me again, kissing me so hard...while I heard a very jealous wolf whine...but I could not help him. All I wanted was to rip off my boxers and make wild crazy love to her but something at the back of my mind is keeping me from making us one...

Someone cleared their throat but Yang was having none of that when she pulled me completely up and wrapped her legs around my waist and hugged me tighter than her body then buried her face in my neck.

"Is she alright?" Asked Jungkook, now naked as he came closer, he pulled a towel and wrapped it around his waist as the both came closer, Jin turned off the shower and the both came closer to us...

******

I am sorry I took forever to update hope you enjoyed the chapter love u all...

Oh here is a picture of how Hoseok and Yang was in the shower, hmm except naked, that is when he sat up and she was hugging him lol