Epilogue

Epilogue

Ten years later...

Yang POV

Our journey has been hectic as we have gotten to know each other and learn how to live with each other, after the twins were born it took some time to get used to them however it took me four years before I went into heat again, that is to show that god was looking down on me because everytime shifters go into heat the tend to get pregnant, that how the second set of twins came, I cannot complain because I have wonderful baby sitters, seven of them to be exact, the look after the kids and I have all the time in the world to do what I need to do.

We have merged our kingdoms. The world was now out of harm's way, however I have seen some humans come to our land but those were drawn to their shifter mate that was here, although our world was not known to humans. We have inhabited a huge island that was surrounded by water. I did not know that the mer-kingdom could move closer since it was in a bubble so our mer people could come on land whenever they pleased.

I was sitting close to the waterside watching the waves and the kids make sand castles, I closed my eyes, I smelled them before I felt them.

"Baby at this rate your will get sunburn" says Jungkook.

"Well come rub some sun cream on me" god knows we do not need that hmm maybe some sperms will work...as I give him a wink my tummy started contracted, telling me that my third heat has started, I flinch then watch them sniff the air before I was picked up by a very huge dragon running with me over his shoulder to our home, I heard the other grab the kids saying the will take them to grandma but I was in such a state that cum was already running down my legs.

As we entered the house Namjoon slid me down his body and started devouring my lips, I felt other hands on my hips as Jungkook started kissing down my neck...

Heat or no heat I always wanted them...and I will have all of them right here right now...

*****

Hello my beautiful readers this brings me to the end of the book. I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoy writing it...

Love u all!
By amy-lover-of-romance!

My new book is out...
Jeon Jungkook- Her Mafia Destiny