Your duty is to "listen".

2017
(Listen to GOD, the duty of man)

When I was new in faith, I had a desire to sleep beside the Bible and read it like a story book to a child. It become my personal devotion to GOD because of overflowing Presence He has inside of me. Often, while reading it; I easily fall asleep and receive dream vision from the LORD. One of them is this encounter.

After I close my eyes, I open it in a spiritual realm in a dream vision.
I see myself sitting on a chair in the place where all around was pure white. In front of me was a table that when I check through looking how long it was; I found that it was so long that has no end. The table is white and has it's own glory but it's color was different from the sorrounding of the place, cause the sorrounding of the place is much whiter.

Then, there was a man standing in front of me in the other side of the table. He was wearing white long sleeves and black pants like a "waiter" or "server" in a restaurant.

My spirit know he was an angel, but the Presence he carry was known by my spirit that I was in front of GOD (GOD used him as a vessel to talk to me).

Suddenly inside within me: flow a burning and overflowing love that runs all over me. I called it "first love" that nothing can be equal to. Upon encountering, I never want to end experiencing it.

Then, I ask the LORD through the angel in front of me "what shall I do?".
The LORD responded through the angel being His vessel "LISTEN".
I added to ask "what shall I listen".
But, I receive a look through that angel where the eyes was showing a lot of love, care, and mercy for me.
And then, I gently open my eyes to wake up.

Note that I don't put address where the scripture is to be found therefore please bear with me.

It is about the LORD knocking in our heart where when we let Him enter we will dine and eat with Him.

It is about surrendering to Him through faith. A calling to be like Maria when she listen to the LORD and not be like Martha