The Salvation

2019

The Salvation

In my dream vision I see myself wearing white robe with a child (a girl) that I was embracing tightly which also wearing white robe. I don't know who she is cause I didn't see her face. We have a light presence with us that spread around us.

But, I seen darkness come and eat the light that came from us. They are like shadow of darkness that I thought at first we are sorrounded by people but in dark presence.

This dark presences was calling us to join with them. And they are severe eating the light that came from us. What I see is it was impossible to win against them. My heart also telling me that there is no hope for us to be rescued. My thoughts in my mind also speak aloud we are sure to be eaten by darkness.

But even so, I stubbornly said that: the LORD will saved us even it is impossible. I just embrace much tightly the child than before and closed my eyes and keep the faith that the LORD will save us.

When the darkness nearly eaten all light we had; a light from above shock down in us and spread: making all the presence of darkness dissapear. And the place become white sourounding.

Suddenly, I sense that  we needed to go a certain place. I said it to the LORD with the desire and expectation that He will answer it in a way we will instantly transported from that place to the place where we should go but "I received nothing".

Then, I prayed again to the LORD but this time I said: "LORD, we need to go in a certain place but we have nothing", and wait for GOD's answer.

Then a tricycle driving by a certain man come. I received an answer from GOD, therefore we ride in it.

The driver said to me: "how did you overcome the Presences?" (which he talk about what we encounter earlier).
I said: "I just stubbornly believe the LORD will save us even it was impossible" I said.

Then, we nearly arrive in the place we  supposed to be, but I worry cause I have no money to pay for our ride. Therefore I prayed to GOD again and said that we don't have money to pay for the ride.

When the ride stop and we go out from it, a certain man welcome us and pay the driver in his service getting us there. The man was happy we did make it. Then, I gently open my eyes to wake up.

Trusting GOD  will always be increased in you through putting you in a situation that there is no other LORD but our GOD. Some call those who are stubborn in their faith as "martyrs". But in the Bible "trusting GOD" is a way to be Biblically christian cause there is none like Him.
We are under the process of sanctification, where we all boast our weaknesses where GOD's grace is made perfect. It was about His covenant and His testimonies in our LORD JESUS CHRIST afterall.

We also pray in a way we expect GOD to just to hear our wants and need in a way we want it to be answered, but it is not how to worship Him in spirit and in truth when you are praying.

When we pray; there is always a surrender spirit in truth upon who He is, that lead us to talk to Him with praising, adoration and worship to Him and His name. We will all be teach by GOD that HE is our LIVING GOD whom nothing can compare to (high exalthed in heaven above).

You see, as I will also admit that I pray to GOD in a "wrong way; He was still expecting us to pray toward Him with honoring Him as GOD. Therefore, we thought; He did not hear us but in truth, it us who where wrong; that is why we don't understand His respond.

May our LORD always lead us back to Him, giving reverence on His name and Sovereignty in all we do through His sanctification in us; that we will end up being His righteousness according to His will.

May we practice praying with respect; leading us to humble and giving honor to Him, giving thanks always to Him with exaltation of His beauty; giving praises for His name.
As GOD abide in us we must abide in Him.