The angel that represent us

2022
The angel that represent us

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.

Matthew 18:10 Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones; for I say to you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Romans 8:31 God’s Everlasting Love
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
Romans 8:33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies.
Romans 8:34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.

I will share a dream from GOD to empower my fellow brethen in Christ.  That the LORD is watching over us like in psalm 121.

It came from year 2022.
Before receiving this dream, there is a presence that accusing me. This spirit was saying that he will bring me to court for I fail about the promise. This spirit go wherever I go and keep of talking about it.
While I can sense a Spirit whose with me guiding and staying with me like a protector.
Until, I lay down and fall asleep.

I see myself wearing white robe bear foot in a place that is glorious like surrounded by white color.
Not far from me was a group of angels with wings that looklike soldiers that standing in front of the One in white robe who sit in white throne. I can't see  wholly the One on white throne cause the veiw is much about me seeing this group of angels standing infront of Him.
Then, I sense that my spirit was also in one of the angel who was in the group. She was like my representative there. That is how I can explain it.
I was there through the angel, while I was not far from them standing there. It was like my greater presence was in the one standing seeing them.

Suddenly, I felt my greater spirit come abode in the angel representing me. The presence of place is I was being called to answer a question that have been ask by the one who is in throne, which I honestly say with presence "I did not". Then, after answering, I sense that I am back in me seeing the group of angels standing in front of the One who is sitting in white throne. Then, I gently open my eyes to wake up.

This dream I encounter and received has to do in above words of GOD.
We often worry about about standing to GOD while we forsake that He who made payment to own us is faithful to  keep what He own personally.
Listen, His words for us is true and it is our inheritance from GOD.
The LORD is not against us but for us. And even we have enemy that attack us, He is faithful to remain as our Savior, LORD and GOD.
Therefore, let us give our confidence in Him and not in ourselves to remain in Him.
He is GOD who can make all things work together for good.
Let us fix our eyes to the Author of life and Perfecter of our faith.
Cause nothing is impossible to GOD.

to Him belong all the glory.