The Believer and GOD faithfulness to her

June 2019

The believer and GOD faithfulness to her

In dream I see myself wearing white robe. I was in the place but in that place I did not exist. It was like, I was there just to see something. The place was like a market place in a mountain side. The people are naive people like african. And I see in the midst of them a two foreigner in the land. A lady with blond hair and a lad with glasses with traveling backpack. They are like  travelers with traveling packpack at the back. There like in the "20's going to 30's years old".

They come near to each person asking where are the christians. But the people in the area continue what they are doing and doesn't spare them time to answer their question. Then a boy notice them and come near at them and said: "the midian?, they are over there" pointing his finger in a direction where the people can be found.

(I was surprised in what the boy said. Why he said they are looking for Midian if they are looking for christian?. But, I still continue to watch because I was there to see it)
The little boy lead them in a place which is also a market place but it is smaller than the first.
The two was lead by a boy to a woman who was selling. The woman greeted happily the two missionary because they are like her "a christian". And she said that all of them in that place is christian.

But then suddenly, a man come rushing to the place proclaiming even out of breath from running : "run!, the soldier are coming". After saying it he run for his life.

All vendors and all people in the area hurriedly pack their things and flee; running to and fro. The woman also with fear whom the two had talk to hurriedly packing and desperately desiring to flee. But before she flee, the two missionary ask what is happening. She said that if the soldier know you are a christian; you will be get killed therefore they needed to run.

As the people was packing hurriedly and fleeing; the boy, the man and the woman just startled in what is happening. They did not make a move and just see that the people on that area begun to dissapear until the  soldier come holding an armalite in his other hand that has a belt hang in his shoulder.

"Ah, you did not run; you are not afraid" the soldier said to the two missionary.
He hold the woman's arm and drag her with him. Therefore the man with the woman come after them with a lot of worries and with tears for what is happening.

But as the woman was being force to drag; she was looking at the man   calming him saying to him: "don't worry, GOD won't fail me".
But the lad said: "what if you die?".
Then the woman reply to him: "then I will be in heaven".

The soldier said: " I will fold paper, if it fall down on the ground you will die". He said it to the woman.

The soldier put the woman inside a prison that is big and made out of big trunks of tree.
Inside the cell, the woman is calming her companion (the lad) still; that is now holding the bars and crying hard for the woman.

My focus begun to settled in the soldier while I know the woman is still calming her companion that tearing hard.
In one side of prison the soldier sit with cross legs. From his pocket on soldier's pant he bring out papers that thin as ordinary page of a notebook that can be bought in very cheap price.
His another hand was on the armilte's trigger ready to fire it if it is needed.

Then, he fold a paper like making a small origami building. He place it the ground with desire to fall in down but it didn't fall down.
He make another, and still with desire and action to fall it fown to the ground, but it did not fall.

(It strange to me cause if you literally saw what the soldier is doing, it is impossible not to fall it to the ground. With his desire to fall it down, just bow to the ground and end up standing)

The soldier become irritated hard. His another hand in the trigger wanted to fire. But he still make another origami and make it hardly touch the ground but it did not and end up like the others stand. Therefore, he become much more irritated with anger. Then a wind started to breeze in the area.
He begun to be joyful and fold again looking forward it will touch the ground because of the wind that starting to blow harder and with his great desire it will touch the ground, he put it with that action and looking forward in reaction he can now kill the woman because the wind started to breeze like a side of "whirlwind is coming in the area".
But it also stand like the others. And all the paper building he fold was just wiggling because of wind. It was like the origamies are hardly glued (or hardly fix) that it  will stand.
But the soldier still look forward that the papers will touch the ground because of wind that is getting stronger.

The papers wiggle hard until the strongest wind blow. Just a little small space and the papers/origami will touch the ground but it did not. Until the wind begun to subside. It become slower and slower where you can see that the origamies are also wiggling slowly and will end up standing because it was stick in the ground to stand.

The wind blow was gone and all the origamies that the soldier fold stand in the groud. Therefore the soldier get irritated with out burst of anger.
Stand up, get away the lad holding the bars whose crying for the woman inside the cell. He point his armalite to the woman whose make backward step from the bars and pull the trigger where the bullet shot the middle of womans head that immediately die.

Then, the soldier with whistling go like he did an excellent job in killing the woman. While the companion of the woman find desperately a way to get a hold unto the dead body of a woman with much remorse in his face.

While the soldier was walking with joyful face the wind started to circle him like he was in the middle of a wirlwind that started to form.

I sense in my spirit that GOD who created the heaven and the earth is angry.
And His Presence is coming.  The presence is so "terrible". It was like you just "melt" instantly and you would desire death than standing in the presence. I don't know why I am experiencing the presence of anger of GOD but in the scene I was seeing they did not felt it.

I am like a melted candle before the Presence. A kind where it was like all creation will be destroyed by the Presence (who can stand in Presence of the LORD when He will take vengeance?). It was so "terrible" that too much to bear for a person; you know about the prophecy about in that time people will run to and fro and hide to His Presence and ask the rocks to burry them and ask to die rather than standing in His Presence!?It is true. With both hands holding myself, I still watch the scene cause, It was like the LORD let me stay still there to see what will happen even I encounter His terrible Presence.

While in the middle of a wirlwind (Presence of anger of GOD);
The soldier's armalite begun to move on it's own in the body of the soldier.
The soldier begun to be afraid when the his armalite let go on it's own from him and face him maybe about a  two meter away like hang in the air (it was like how exactly he handle it when he fired it in the woman)

The soldier see that the trigger begun to be fall to shot him therefore he ask not to be shot by waving his hands with fear to ask and stop his armalite from shooting him. But the trigger shot him exactly how he shot the woman (in the middle of his head) and he died.

After the soldier die the armalite fall on the ground. The angry Presence of GOD and the wirlwind begun to subside until it was gone.

Then, I look at the boy if he witness what I saw. And I read in the face of the boy that he was amazed how the  LORD keep who believe in Him. He has a kind of eyes that like brighten and wanted to be a believer too and be a witness of the LORD how He keep His own.

Then, I gently open my eyes to wake up.

GOD is righteous in all he do. His judgement is just. When I remember how He keep the papers not to fall on ground because the life of the woman has been put by it, you will become a witness of GOD faithfulness to those who believe in Him. Through that "impossible thing that happen"; He was declaring that the life of His believer was upon Him and not to anyone.
Therefore if a person doesn't take notice how He keep His follower; He will take vengeance to what happen to His believer (it is written that precious is in the sight of the LORD the dead of those who believe in Him).
At His angry Presence, you thought He will destroy the wholel earth cause at His Presence all was being melted instantly (it is