Sanctification/Baptism

I was never been baptized in water baptism in a way of John the Baptist. But, I did repent to the LORD and encounter being new creation where I begun to have a heart for the LORD after repentance. With conformation of receiving dreams from GOD and hearing His audible voice.

Because I was not baptized like the world was, some said I cannot be called christian. A pastor once said to me; that because the LORD JESUS enter the Baptism of John the Baptist we also ought to do it to be called christian. I come home dismay that day after the pastor said it. Because I felt that I was welcome in the church but they never treat me as one of them. I was forbidden to eat a bread and drink a wine with them when they are having a feast to remember the LORD. The reason is because I have been baptize in water by a pastor. I felt, deeply I don't belong or rejjected. That afternoon of that day, while the sun was setting I talk to the LORD if I can be called christian cause I desire to and even saying He personally proved that I belong to Him. Even asking sign to Him if I can be called one, because I did encounter Him already personally.
The sign was fulfilled, therefore I embrace I was already a christian without being baptized in water.

But, that night I search out in the Bible what is Baptism all about. There is still this kind inside of me know if you can be a christian without water baptism. And what caught my attention is Apostle Paul asking people what baptism they have enter; and people said it was baptism of John. Then, he preach in them about the LORD JESUS and lay his hand upon people so they can receive the Spirit of GOD which Apostle Paul was full of.

Then, I fall asleep while searching out in the Bible and reading it and I enter in a dream vision.

I see myself wearing white robe in a place where it was dark. I was standing, and beside my feet was a casket out of wood from old with a glass part where the face of person who will lay down there can see.

In the other side of a casket is a bald man who is also wearing white robe but like in ancient. And has a belt that made out of same cloth of his white robe.

Then, suddenly my breathe have been taken away like it was in a count down. I ask the man with me what should I do in order to gain my normal breathing.

He told me: "you need to die to live".
I believe what he said and I open the casket and willingly lay down my self in it. When I was closing it, the man help me that I may lay down inside the casket easily.

While struggling in my breathing, I find my comfortable position in the casket. After I find it, I wait excitedly for my last breathing to come that I may live. I look at the surrounding from the glass in front of me from the covering of the casket. When my last breathe come, I gain my normal breathing and I see the surrounding outside change like the sun was rising in the morning to banish the night.

I move my head to stand and get out of the casket but, I gently open my eyes to wake up in the morning.

This dream is about baptism to sanctification. Cause, I am not the one that cause to encounter count down of my breathing. It was dying to your own which lead you to be alive in Christ where your Hope and inheretance is. See, it was the power of GOD I encounter dying. It was the LORD who provide all things I needed to die to live. All I did is to agree or believed.

He knows my heart in feeling rejected, in forbidden in eating  drinking with them in feast and fall off in being called christian, which asking why cause I already encounter the LORD personally. The pastor did set a time that he will baptized me when I said I desire to be baptized. With saying I need to wait for the others for the budget is tight. He only own a small church with less than 20 memebers. Whom he was blind and also had health issue. Even I desire, he said I need to wait. Therefore, the LORD provide knowing what was happening inside of me. For, I was beginning to have an inner battle for the treatment and words I received from His believers and about His personal connection He did to me. He save me in a kind, that I will remain to Him and take away the weight of the words and treatment I received that begin to form a gap in seeing them as His believers.
He knows how to save those who trust in Him.

By this time I honestly would say that my mind have not yet fully understand the depth of the gospel. Neither I hear it deeply. My faith begin in focusing "the LORD is GOD".
Who eventually grow even reaching the knowledge in knowing about the gospel of salvation which is Christ crucified.