Warning

2017

(Warning)

I never write my dream from GOD exactly the date I received it. Therefore the year is only stated.

In this dream from GOD I seen myself wearing white robe and I was in the journey. Talking from person to person, knocking from house to house and going town to town. Every people I encounter; I tell them to repent, come back to GOD cause there is a great trouble that will come.

Many people believe what I am saying and most of them follow me willingly wherever I go. It become huge number that follow me.

Then I came to a certain place. It was like a small town but in a form of like a village. I knock on the door of one of the house there. The one who open is like the head of that place. I preach or say to him the same thing I was saying to each one (on everyone). But, he did not believe and go against what I am saying. Then he talk to the people who follow me and preach to them things that center on  "not believing what I am saying". I was just silent there.

After a man talk to them. The people who followed me look at me with great pity. They all (not one single left) turn their back on me and leave me all behind in the place. I was left alone. I was hurt. Not for my sake but for them; cause they back down believing what I am saying. Cause I was sure that what I am telling was came from the LORD.

I depart in the place and go in a certain place where I can see the town not far. I was alone there. Then, I see the coming of what I was telling to them. Darkness begin to reign and great storm fall on land. The wind was so wild and so is the weather.
There are lighting that is so severe putting houses on fire and killing people. Many people ask for mercy and help and where crying and mourning hard (but it was too late). There are whirlwinds that so many; that also destroying what is on land. It was really severe.

While seeing this, the place where I was; was a safe place. I don't encounter the trouble I was seeing that fall on land and people.

Then, the trouble has come to pass. Only "few" very few survive or have been saved. I can see the place totally and severely damage and some people (even few person from families) are mourning holding their dead because a lot of dead bodies was killed in that severe storm. You cannot even identify that; that place was once a town. I was so sad in what I am seeing.

Then, a lady come to me with rejoicing. She was so joyous and giving thanks to me because she believe to what I am saying. Therefore she and her whole family have been saved and didn't encounter the trouble that fall.

But I said to her humbly: "I didn't do a thing. The thanks is for GOD".

Then, she show me a note she is holding (like a small [not to small] ) white note papers in pad. Telling me she was saved because of what I write in that note that she believed.

"Look" she said. "You write five keys of heaven".

When I was looking what I did wrote in what she was showing, I gently open my eyes to wake up.
I wake up wondering what is the five keys of heaven I did write.

Pass forward. I will tell that I did received direct word from GOD Himself. This are words He have given me about His kingdom. I received them in GOD's way and GOD's decision for His purpose therefore it was a "gift" (it is about Him not about me). Some from dreams. Some spoke to me directly from His own voiced.

*"Listen", this is what His children must do. He is our Sheperd (Truth, Way and Life), we are called to listen to Him because we are His sheeps. It not about studying the Bible but about keeping His words like His very presence where you are willingly obeying it because He was the one you are seeing  (focusing on LORD JESUS alone) through His words.
*"Value Life", this is about the LORD JESUS as LIFE; you must value Him as Life in order to love your enemies. It has connection about listening. There is no other Way but the LORD. Note: if you only focus in His words to obey it without focusing in His beauty you will encounter the difference about "giving glory to Him and being a pharissee"
*"TRUST the LORD". It is an assurance to be biblically christian. It is about "focusing on our LORD JESUS" cause He is the Author of Life and Perfecter of faith. You must keep, that the only reason why you have been saved was because of GOD'S unfailing love through sending our LORD and the LORD's love through sacrificing Himself for you.
*"Read the Bible daily", you need to eat daily, a food from the LORD (It is His Presence). Man must live by every word that coming from mouth of GOD. Tip: it was helpful to have a poster of Bible verse personal words for you from GOD that you can see  before sleeping and after waking up or you can have wherever you go. It was like the LORD is with you through His words and speaking to you through His words. (it is a commandment given through Moses) I heard then from a person and follow and I will say His words become the LORD's Pressence therefore your spirit live with Him: a kind of "abiding".
*"Be patient" it is the main ingredient.  For faith, for loving, for enduring till the end;  the Presence of the LORD you need to dwell with.