Writing

2019

Writing

In my dream, I was already in the middle of the event. I was walking with a former classmate in high school who is now sucessful in her career and life here on earth (the opposite of me in earth in real life). I was walking with her to bid goodbye cause she was going again in the city to work and have a life she had.

Not far from us, we can see her father holding her luggage and waiting for her with a very profound smile that he is very proud to what had her daughter reach.

I let her alone to go with her father and just stay not far from them and watch them. I see her hug her father and see her father's face with reaction that he wanted to exalth his daughter to what she have reach.

I just look at them. And said: I have already a job; that is to write for the glory of GOD.

Then I got home. I go to my room where a wooden table and chair was there, where a pencil and a pad of paper was waiting.

I sat down and hold the pencil having a great desire to write but I cannot even write a thing. I have desire but I don't know what to write.

Then, I felt in that dream being sleepy. I move down my head even still holding a pencil over the pad paper and close my eyes to sleep.

In that dream, I enter in another dream.
I see myself wearing white robe and was standing in the middle of the sky like I was standing in transparent floor.

I see the clouds moving in front of me and it was amazing.
Suddenly in my spirit I sense a group of people; a souls perhaps that have been killed because of their faith. They were like beside me even I cannot see them.

They sing a song like they are the very soul of the lyrics and music they are singing; mourning hard but still hoping the LORD saying: "we will wait, wait, for your glory".

Then, their presence change; like I sense they are now wearing white robes rejoicing and welcoming the LORD's return in earth singing in solemn song: "the whole earth is full of the glory of the LORD".

It was an awesome encounter I sense, and I had an spirit it was great.
But then, I started to think and say "what if I think about worst or bad?. Then, I started to think like what I said and I see the sorrounding change.
I see gray clouds started to come severely and consume the beautiful sky where I was and made the presence of souls dissappear and then the darkness begin to reign where I was.

But, I remember the former about the group souls and desiring to write it because it was amazing. Therefore, I see myself waking up in that dream.

I now hold the pencil and with excitement to write about the souls killed because of their faith in the paper but before I start to write, I gently open my eyes to wake up in the real physical world.

Being sincere,when I was born again, I started to write about faith, GOD and the LORD. (when I was not yet born of GOD I desire to be a writer but never did I thought either imagine that I will write about faith, GOD and the LORD but stories from my own imagination). Therefore, when I write willingly about faith, GOD and LORD and seeing myself  "dying in desire I had what to write", I want to thank GOD;  I see GOD's fulfillment of my heart desire but in  a way and thoughts of GOD that I will still be keep by Him cause He saved me through His grace. He was always the one keeping His sheeps and not/never  the sheep keeping their Shepherd. Therefore, I always lead to exalth His faithfulness and unfailing love that is in higher category that a man cannot reach.

Therefore, if someone found me writing about faith, GOD and the LORD; or even about reality of GOD's wrath about sin which is reality of Hell (calling to consider that GOD can see it all in truth and calling others to come back or acknowledge Him) and His forgiveness in CHRIST about being citizen in heaven (the unfailing love of GOD to saved the world and keeping His covenant) be therefore remind that when GOD chose, He provide; to known that "it was not the person itself" but it was "Him and His works with the person". He give them manifestation (a gift) to made known that His Presence (His Spirit) was on them.

Maybe some will wonder about my writing  (a few perhaps) and did invite me to enter in the world where I can be approved as a christian (really encounter) but, you see my dreams that came from GOD, my encounter from enemies attack where by grace I been saved by GOD, my only witness about it is GOD that is why when it comes to "identity" I look up to Him; therefore, always conclude I was just like others "sinners (even condemned) to GOD but because of His mercy through Christ Jesus our LORD (that have been condemned as my LORD that I may gain forgiveness from GOD) I been saved by His grace". We did fall short to the glory of GOD. No one is righteous before Him except His Son; when He came in our form. No one Righteous but our GOD, therefore don't think that if GOD bless someone (chosen) or used: to established GOD's purpose or plan; they are NOT the hero neither special, No. As you read when GOD work through a person even to a prophet perhaps, appointed judge perhaps like in old; "always take note" LORD's SPIRIT was upon them that is why they become a person living under faith to GOD. It is "not them" but GOD. Without His Spirit what a man could do!?. Can he win a battle against thousand like "Gideon story is". Can he become prophet like "Samuel story is"!? No.

Therefore there is always "ONE" to boast; One to glorify, to give thanks, to praise and to pray but GOD and the LORD. Never forget, it was never a name of man to be exalth but the "name of GOD and the LORD" because there is none like Him. Yes!, the Father and Son is One; the Holy and Highest in all.

Let me remind: I just read (Isaiah24) that because of sins of people (establishing ungodly/unhuman laws, unhuman/ungodly living and etc. that "not of GOD) the world is under cursed of GOD to be destroyed (it will change by new and it is ready). Therefore do not hope that the world can be restored by any human or even by any power that not from GOD cause if GOD declared, He will established. Therefore always "focus in the LORD". He is our Way, Truth, and Life to the Father.