Conviction, Holy Spirit and people of GOD

2021

(Conviction, the Holy Spirit and people of GOD)

I fall asleep and I enter in the dream vision.
I see myself being naked and bear feet walking after the desire of my flesh (sensuality).
I was following my fleshly desire while I walk, until I notice that I found myself in a small village where poor people was living.

Because of noticing the place, I stop following my fleshly desire and just stood there naked (without anything that covered my body: nothing).

I walk nakedly to enter the village where I seen myself having surrounded with dark presence with me. To all people in the place; I did not exist: it was like I was unseen and they can't see me.

I walk in the semented small path between poor houses that lead me into like a small open area of the village where they are groups of people cooking and preparing foods for a certain occasion.

Not far from that area, there a house with a radio who was playing a song in a beautiful music "let's talk about JESUS, the King of kings is He". And one woman whom I know (in the group); sing with the radio song in a rejoicing reaction; while mixing in a big pan what she is cooking.

And then, a woman "from that people" in the open area; come near at her with a joyful face. She said that she is very happy that they set an occasion for the LORD to give thanks to Him.
From the words she have said, I had a vision to see what they planning to do.

They set an occasion to give thanks to the LORD because of blessings they received from Him. They are cooking and preparing different kinds of food that prepared when you are in a feast.
They plan to pack the foods (one set contain different kinds of food appropraite in the feast), knock in each house in the area and give it to their neighbor. That is how they will give thanks to GOD.

Then, I see it literally coming. After cooking all foods needed to cook; they pack it per set. And the two woman carry some and joyfully walk and knock in one poor house made out of old bamboos in that village.

I see the inside the house like it was open upon my sight; while seeing also the two woman knocking outside. I see a poor man imside heard there knocking and open that door.

With smile and joyful reaction; one woman offer a set of foods to the poor man who open the door. She said that they set an occasion for the LORD to give thanks to Him by giving away the festive foods to their neighbor willingly and personally; house to house.

The poor man was tearfully happy to what he heard. He give thanks to GOD for the occasion and give thanks to GOD for the foods he received. (It was like his reaction is showing: that what exactly they needed that day is food cause they don't have to eat)

After handling one set of foods to the man, the two woman bid their goodbye with still joyful reaction.
While the man closed the door of his house using his one hand because his other hands hold the foods.

I follow the man through watching him; cause I can see the inside of house. He lay the foods in the floor made out of bambos in middle of one room of there house and leave, and call out his all family members that they may eat it together.

They gather around the food and like the man reaction at first, they all tearfully give thanks to GOD for what they received.

Then, I felt convicted deep within me.
I see myself busy following my fleshly desire naked surrounded with dark presence; while the other believers of the LORD is doing a "simple" yet found to be a great act in the kingdom of GOD.

Then, a ray of light shock down on me from the sky where I was and it cause the dark presence in me dissappear. When the light hit my body it turn to like picksy dust (kind of small particle of crystals) that moving around my body and turn to be a white robe to cover my nakedness.

Then, when I see myself now wearing white robe; from the presence of the light that shock down on me; it flow down and produce life in the land in all direction where different kinds of plants started to come to life and even trees started to appear and grow. I seen myself like standing in the middle of a beautiful garden. I was very joyous in what I am sorrounded with.

Still with the ray of light from the sky above, I sense that the LORD was calling me. Therefore, I desire to come to the LORD through following the light. By this, I found myself flying and following the light to go to the LORD.

While flying, I sense a presence holding my right hand. I love it cause it was like a hand of a new born baby.
Therefore, I look forward to see the appearance of a presence holding me to be a child.

But when the presence reveal Himself, I was wrong. I seen a white dove where one of his wings is the one holding me. I see His eyes is like a sun in a noonday (like the face of the LORD) but it doesn't hurt to look at it.

Then, after seeing it; the presence come back to be a presence with me. I can sense him holding me but His appearance was hidden from me.

While flying in sky to go in the LORD, I heard a presence ask if I trust the LORD even He will let me fly rapidly.
After hearing that words; I encounter what he was saying: I was flying rapidly down. But with calmness I said: "I trust Him". I stop flying rapidly down and see myself flying just above a highway road.

I added, "even I will fly fast (I did fly fast), fly slow (I did fly slow), fly high (I did fly high) and low (I did fly high low just again above a highway road) (it was like when I said the words it came alive and I encounter it), I said I trust the LORD".

Then, I see myself like being lead to follow the highway road direction where I was just above it flying with the presence holding me.

I was lead to a place where an old rusty gate was infront. I landed and hold the bars of gate to open and enter the area. I fly around to see what is in the place. The road was cemented inside around it. In the middle of the place was like a small grocery store and not far from it is a two building house like resident area.

I fly at the back at the grocery store where I see a truck being park in it and a two man like father and son putting things in the truck from the grocery. I was hang like standing above them and looking them down.

Then, the father notice my presence and I was shock. He said to the young boy who was carrying something to put on truck from the grocery: "justine, entertain our guest".

The lad look up to me. And I gently open my eyes to wake up in the morning.

The LORD has a plan in each of us. Not for evil but for good. To give us hope and unexpected end. We are called to "surrender and Trust Him" as a Author of Life and Perfecter of faith. His ways are not our ways, His thoughts are not our thought. He is GOD and none like Him. As we continue to be sustain by the Presence of GOD and His truths to live in faith we will always be lead that the staff and the rod of a Sheperd belong to Him. His purpose and plan is always be established for His glorious name.

"Whatever you do wether you eat and drink, do it for the LORD and not unto men cause He is GOD and we are His creation and there is none like Him. It is not about doing an account of righteousness of our own but exalthing the Righteousness of GOD to all of His creation cause we are living in truth; giving glory to the works of His hand that we can never compare to anything and nothing can do like He did.

May our LORD JESUS and our GOD the FATHER lead us to surrender in His Sovereignty that we will live in His will: trembling upon His name with peace from His beauty. We may pray that the "will GOD" will be done, that He will give us bread daily or continue to sustain us, make us like Him being merciful from His grace that we will be like Him in others giving mercy, not leading us to temptation and delivering us from Evil; not forsaking He will give us something we can bear and He will become the TRUTH, WAY, LIFE if it was more than we can handle.

"I am always with until the end of age". May this words of the LORD live daily in each of us that we may give praise, worship, adoration to His name.