Walking in narrow path

The narrow path

August 2019

When some was rejoicing when they received salvation, I was sorrowful. I said to the LORD I will only bring shame to His name. Down-hearted and concritein spirit until I lay myself to bed to sleep.

That night I had a dream. (This dream He called recently to be my life journey).

I saw myself wearing white robe bear foot standing in the narrow path which it look likes only for one to walk in. I was like in the middle of the sky between heaven and earth.
The narrow path was covered by thick living smoke that falling side by side of the path.

There is angel with white two wings behind me who wear like a roman soldier cloth that is silver. He ask me: "don't you wanna fly!?".
I look up that clear sky that is so glorious and said: "No. It was too high".

Then, I begun to have a staff in my hand (a kind of staff of a shepherd of flocks which from thick branch of tree). And I begun to walk with it in my right hand.
When step the path, the smoke go away in a measure of like a meter before whom I see what will I encounter.

While walking, I see before me a cut in the path. You need to jump to continue, therefore when I reach it, I jump to cross over.
Then, I was walking again in straight in path.
After a while, I see the path now before me have a small bridge made of woods, whom you need to walk in the two combination of wood (like a combination of 4x4 wood) to cross over. I did pass it through walking that bridge. Then again, the path back to steadily straight path.
While walking, I see before me the path I will encounter next was going down (like going down in the valley). I did walk downward and continually; it takes a while. Until the path again become straight again. Then after, while walking, I see before me that the path now become like edge of high mountain you need to climb it. Therefore I climb it, like I was walking still. It took longer journeying in it. But I reach it's top still walking. Where the path now is remain straight and the place now change. From being between heaven and earth, it become white all over.
I was still walking in that path when I gently open my eyes to wake up.

Now, I always told the LORD that if it depend on me, I can't. I can't trust myself to bring myself to reach the glory of GOD or to make myself pass in the standard of GOD to be in heaven in future.

I don't know how many times I say to Him I will fail Him for it was often. Don't even know how many times I did say to Him I lack greatly toward Him. My assurance is in Him not denying Himself as LORD and Savoir to mine and Him keeping His words for me where proclaiming His faithfulness does not depend on me.

My faith is "GOD will remain GOD and it does not depend on me". Often, I had dreams where I ask by same question "do you trust the LORD!?"; that in one time the Holy Spirit added "when He let you fall". I said "yes" even I was encountering to fall rapidly where it stop after I answer.

Often, we wonder about our future will be. And even the time when we stand before GOD. Where we often worry about our salvation and being holy to enter heaven like it "does depend on us". But by mercy of GOD; the LORD open my eyes recently about Him being love. And it was journey to be totally depended on Him. Did not all fall short in His glory and the righteousness of men is proclaim to be "filthy rags"!?. Therefore, through His decision to sent our LORD JESUS, He made the impossible. By believing, He made us born of GOD "He give us new spirit to be alive to Him, A mind of Christ where He write His law there (helmet of salvation/the name of GOD), turning our heart of stone to flesh where He put His law (a man from His own heart).

As we journey, this is our confident lies: "He who begin His work in you will bring it to compilation". If GOD does not withold His Begotten Son for our sake, surely He will not withold good things for us. Who will accuse to the redeemed people of GOD if He give His Son as our ransom. If GOD is for us, who can be against us!?.

We cannot bring anything to be worthy to the LORD and be made holy or cleansed in front of Him from our own. We can only bring His love by our LORD JESUS and to be worthy to Him. A kind of worship to what He done and His name; boasting solely that He love justice and perform lovingkindness where we are the recepient. A kind of salvation for us from His work and power to mad us His true worshippers.

We are nothing but with GOD we bear fruits bountifully. A love story He made alive through sending Christ for us.

All glory belong to Him.