The LORD become my best friend

The testimony

The Presence of the LORD become My Best friend.
(2006)

When I was in third year, there is a weird time in my life. I was a private person; so there is a  lamenting part of my life; cause I had no personal best friend to had. One day, there is gathering that will be held in our school, in stage is a group of student that is practicing to perform and sing "heart of worship" as doxology for a certain occasion that will be held.  I sit next to an former student just outside the library while she (the  lady) is watching the performers on the stage while singing with them. I never knew her. I was captive in how she sang it, for to me; she was singing it personally to the LORD with pure heart, where my soul was captivated. Therefore, my full attention was fix in hearing and watching her singing that praise song.

Then, I begun to desire to know the song and sing it also. I even memorized the song and I sing it personally to the LORD when I got home. Even the only part that my intellect understand is this "I'm sorry LORD for the things I maded. And it is all about you Jesus", like asking forgiveness to Him. Never heard the gospel that time. And I am not even putting value that His name was Jesus.

The next day, I was deeply sorrowful again in not having someone whom you can share your heart content. I was walking in school ground in break time depress, when I see again the lady not far to me, who is now surrounded with other students. I just come to look at her while walking nearer where she was. My eyes was meet her eyes. That time, I heard her saying to others: "if you don't have best friend, the LORD can become your best friend". I felt in her eyes looking at me that the message was for me personally, like was talking to me. I can't truly explain that sensation in that moment. She was just like talking to me personally like there is no other people in the place. I never knew her name neither know her personally. All I know, we are studying in same school and she is senoir student.

I got home. I talk to the LORD in front of the sky where I believe where the LORD was, and said: "LORD I don't know your name if it was JESUS or JEHOVAH", therefore I will call you LORD. Because you never leave and always with me; I will make you my best friend".

Therefore, from that time, I talk to GOD every morning before going to school (for I need to walk 30 minutes before having a ride to school) like having another person next to me, even what I was doing is looking up in the sky where the LORD was and tell Him everything my heart content. Not even knowing what I am doing is called "praying". I never told it to anyone. That connection and relationship is private; I hide it to all people.

In that time in my life, I got a lot of attention wherever I go. My grades increase, my desires are like fulfilling; exam become easy and it was weird, for I was like becoming apple of the eye to the people. I encounter presence within me  that is "unexplained". I become worry proof at one time; where I can't explained this surpassing peace that dwell within me. And one time, I felt floating; where I check wether I was literally walking or not. Checking my feet if it is in the ground, even I can see I was standing in the ground. I can't truly explained. I even look up and ask what was happening.

It was the great time to me. I never knew what I am doing is "praying to the LORD always". For me, it was just talking with my best friend in day time.

At night, I never pray. Where I encounter severe nightmares, sleep paralizes, and fear. I am having three nightmares in one night, where I came to the point I never wanted to sleep anymore or be alone at night. My most fears that I belived to be fear come haunted me. Like about ghost, midnight is haunted time, 3 am is evil spirit time, etc. It was so dark and severe. I was being attack without me knowing. All I can point, all I believe about what is fearful thing exist.

I subdue praying because of my struggles at night. I left the Lord, as my struggles in night also subside because of what I done.

Years later, I often see just outside the window at night when my presence pull me to look out, a living burning fire that has no smoke whenever I got home to have vacation from work. When I just turn my eyes out to that fire and look it again; it vanished.
Therefore, I feel fear cause I never know what it is and why it vanished.

The first time I saw it, I interpret it as scary one, or it just my mother burn a garbage in that place so there is a fire to give courage in my own. But I still wonder why it vanish in an instant without trace. It happen three times in different years seeing that fire. It was always outside the window when I came across to look out,  where I always fear when I see it, cause it was just like only for me. The last time I saw it, it was in the middle of dry grasses steadily. It amaze me to see that it remain still in one place and not consume the grasses surround side by side to it, where it still remain burning alive but not having smoke still. Where the next day is having dreams about different people walking beside my bed going to the pit where I call the LORD JESUS to wake up from that nightmare. Where it leads me to repentance and knowing the LORD.

I realized now that; that fire whose burning alive without a smoke; whose steadily in a place like it came only for me is a symbol of  love of GOD. The LORD is like "visiting me", cause I totally left talking to Him personally. Although, in my heart wherever I maybe, there is a desire calling me to be with His existence. And whenever I heard praise songs, there is a pulling presence in me to remember GOD while hearing it. I did never pray again that time. But, I always keep in my heart that my home is where I first meet Him personally as my best friend. Maybe that is the reason whenever I got home; I  look out the window because my presence lead me to look out, I see that fire. He was calling me again to pray in sincerity and it was not too late to start anew.
Never seen that fire again.

When I come back in praying again after that, it was now most "at night"; where I take time that all people in our house will not going to see me praying in front of sky. And whenever I pray, I always see "shooting stars"; that one time it like pass before me. At one time while praying, I just stop, cause I see a kind of milky way that unusual where I was being cheer up. Other time, I hear a voice answering me saying "fight, and run" which means to scriptures "submit to god, resist the devil and flee" when I was talking about GOD about certain problems I am encountering.

Now, I still pray. Mostly end up in adoration to GOD. And still telling others to pray to the LORD like He was you personal Father and very special you can have. For the LORD can reward you even through alone a "sincere prayer to Him". Cause it was in His words.

My niece and nephews back in 2017 when they where still young where I receive most of dreams from GOD hear what I say and do them. They pray in secret. Then,they tell me next day that they had wondeful dreams. At that time also there is this "presence on me", where children in our family begun to be attracted to me and delight to hear more about the LORD even though they honestly say: they can cannot fully understand what I was teaching but they believe. And whenever they sleep in our house, they all like to sleep "next to me", where we (the older) all wonder why. I think, I become a carrier of glory of GOD that time. Cause, I influence them to love hearing worship songs and believing words in the scripture as absolute truth.

Therefore, my message to others begun always in telling to "pray", cause you can know perssonally the LORD through personally talking to Him; like I did before hearing the gospel.

Many says, that one of the greatest weapon we received from GOD is prayer. Cause it was a way of gaining the victory through handling over to GOD everything even your worries.
Therefore, "always comunicate to the LORD, for it was essential in our life as a christian".