The gift (the vision)

June 2017

I was in the with some of my neice, sister and in my arms was a new born nephew that my sister give birth to.
My cellphone was playing a praise song where those people with me in the room get to used to hear what I am playing and memorized the lyrics because I always play it.

The praise song in my phone where we sing with is "LORD I offer my life".
Singing it as a lullaby to make my nephew fall asleep while he was in my arms. While singing it with them, I pray in the LORD through my mind that I want to see an angel. Even not like angelica zambrano experiencing heaven and Hell but to see an angel even in a dream.

My nephew fall asleep. We all make ready to sleep that night. In the room is where me, my sister and my nephew sleep.

That night, I receive a dream from GOD that is answered to my prayer. 

I see myself wearing white robe in a place were it was like the light and sun is coming out in the morning from the night. I was standing in a mountain part where from my left; I can see the side of an angel with white wings walking; that looklike a soldier. He was not far not also near, just right distance to see Him whole. He was tall cause the trees that I can vivid see in the place become too small with Him. He was wearing like a roman soldier uniform but it was made out of pure gold.

The angel was holding a open golden book where even the words written are pure gold; that my spirit known as a bible.

The angel was walking toward a two mountain where  between it is the sun that will rise like in the morning. When the angel reach the middle of the two mountain, he put the book in the sun that had come out whole from the mountains. It cause a great explosion or light that right after it  brings total darkness all round. It was so dark that I can't see nor sense anything when I move my eyes. I cannot even see myself but only can sense my presence. When I move my eyes again to where the explotion take place, after a while from the combination of the book and rising sun that cause explosion came out crystals that begin to scatter in the area.

And then I gently open my eyes to wake up.

To be honest, I don't know what is the meaning of what I saw. It was a vision. All I can conclude was the conbination of Bible and rising sun was "fulfillment".