Trust the LORD

June 2019

(the way to be Biblically christian from the LORD)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6 | NIV |

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

Psalm 91:1-2 | NIV |

For we live by faith, not by sight.

2 Corinthians 5:7 | NIV |

Fear of man will prove to be a snare,
but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.

Proverbs 29:25 | NIV |

Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers,
and blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.

Proverbs 16:20 | NIV

How abundant are the good things
that you have stored up for those who fear you,
that you bestow in the sight of all,
on those who take refuge in you.

Psalm 31:19 | NIV |

Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
your vindication like the noonday sun.

Psalm 37:5-6 | NIV |

(noted: there are a lot of scriptures about trusting God, I share only few))

I come to a point where hearing preaching lead me to be down cast. We live in a world where people will preach more about obediency, than proclaiming GOD's work of salvation in you: making you reborn from Him.

And telling you; you must keep GOD, than living that the LORD is the one keeping you; that you only need to be still and know that He is GOD.

And it lead me to have crushed spirit; cause they require something from me and when I fail to have that requirements; my identity in Christ will be in question.

The preaching require me to be obedient to GOD; to all that the LORD says. And they set standard that when you fail, your identity is at stake.

As someone who set upon myself and what I can only do before GOD; and not see GOD before me and His work in me, I totally seen myself to become "impossible to be a christian". Cause, the preaching was telling me to "make myself holy before GOD" in my own power which is too impossible to me to do. How can a sinner to GOD cleanse himself or even transform himself as holy like the LORD!?. It was impossible to man to saved his own, that is the reason Christ needed to be sent for them to die and rose again. How you can even said to a believer of GOD; to reborn himself to GOD by his own!?.

You see, we all agree that the words of the LORD are true. His commandments would last forever and His ways lead to eternal life. I will agree that the commandments of the LORD is making you holy. But, all of us know, even we understand what the commandment of the LORD said; we know there is a power within us that go against what He says. And we needed to be saved from that power through Christ in order to do what is well-pleasing to GOD. (Who can saved us from our condition?, the LORD will saved us, thanks be to GOD).

How a man who can sin turn himself perfect before the LORD!?.

My focus back then was upon myself and not to GOD, I was down hearted and crushed in spirit. I was praying inside my mind to the LORD where I tell, it was impossible to me to be christian while I work in physical world. My co- workers at that time notice my unpleasant mood and try to cheer me up but I can't be cheer.  Not knowing that my anxiety was leading me to lost faith and sight to the LORD, cause I was looking at weaknesses and not in the LORD's face.

The LORD cheer me up when He sent an angel to my care. The angel was like standing in front me (I cannot see him but because of his voice I can sense him in his pressence) that said: "fight!" where my attention caught his voice, my spirit know it as angel who is a soldier. The presence is so heavenly (can't explained in words; he has unshaken authority presence of GOD, heavenly joy and courage,etc.)  But, it just for a while, I pray the same and down hearted again. The angel said again this time in my language: "kaya mo yan!".
Because of the presence he has in his voice where it has a pressence from GOD in heaven, my focus was turn to the angel.

I start to seek him to where he really is, because he was like too near to me. One of my companion notice me and ask what I am seeking. But I just keep quiet.

Not knowing that the angel was saying "fight a good fight in faith" to me and saying "fight my battles with faith to the LORD".
I never knew that time that He was saying I can because the LORD can.

Because I didn't understand what the angel was saying, I look forward that the LORD will give me a dream from Him as answer about my problem.

But, after I heard the angel, two days have pass and I receive no dream. I just sleep and wake up in morning witbout having dreams.

It will become three nights. I sleep and hoping I receive dream from GOD but  I receive nothing. I gently open my eyes in the morning, when I heard audible the gentle voice of the LORD with pure love upon my ears saying: "TRUST ME".

Truly, the love of the LORD is new every morning. And He assured His sheep they belong to Him.

In this 2022 is the time I encounter preaching about what is "being born of GOD" is. Something that lead me to discover what is the LORD words: "you did not choose me, I chose you" and knowing what the scripture says: "the LORD who begin His work in you will finished it until Christ return. And it was the Spirit of the LORD who work within you to do what is well-pleasing to GOD".

The battle in spiritual realm about principalities, power against heavenly places and rulers are real. The testing of our faith and making it cleanse was really like putting in a fire to be purified. And the fight always won by the LORD's name and grace cause He keep His sheep as a Sheperd; it was His work of salvation in us, and I thank GOD for that.

All things work together for good. We believe that in our weakness the LORD's grace is made perfect. We may face battles in spiritual life but we have an assurance from GOD. If GOD is the one who saved us and the LORD sacrifice is the one who redeem us, who can go against us!?. It is not our work, it is a gift we must be grateful always. The LORD purpose always prevail and we are assured that He knows His plan for us .

You see, even in our weaknesses we encounter the work of GOD in us; that we find ourselves experiencing the reality of His Kingdom on how He reign in us. His Righteousness is our righteousness.

Steadfast in faith, continue in hope in the LORD and labor in love. We are nothing without GOD but the LORD is our salvation. A righteous man (our righteousness is GOD righteousness alone) can fall seven times but they will rise again. The LORD said He will renew them like eagle. No weapon from the enemy shall prosper cause He is our portion.
As the LORD said: He sent His words and it will not come back to Him without fulfilling where He have set it.

We have our GOD. We have our LORD as our Mediator. We have the Spirit of Christ. The LORD is with us, He never leave us neither forsake us. It was truly impossible to man to be saved. Christian life is impossible. But, with GOD all things are possible. Salvation was only upon through LORD JESUS name.