The lesson

Matthew 5:20 For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven.

1 Corinthians 13:1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.
1 Corinthians 13:2 And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:3 And if I bestow all my goods to feed the poor , and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profiteth me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall be done away; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall be done away.

Obediecy must be a worship..
I will share a dream from GOD to you in accordance about the scriptures above. I call it "the lesson". This dream take place only this 2023 of March.

In my dream I was sitting like a student in a  white place but like a midst or smoke image.
That chair is for single student where a desk is attached to it.
And I was facing someone in front of me; which is my other self who also sitting in the same chair like mine. It was not my reflection, it was me also. We are only the ones on that place. My other self says to me: "you need to do this, you need to do that!"... you need to do this... you need to do that... and she go on and on...

She was talking about how to become a christian.

I begun to feel sorrowful. I bow my head and cover it with my arms in the table and said: "you don't understand. It was faith".
I was telling that it was sincere or pure love for GOD.

Then the Spirit said: "you overcome".

Just like what Apostle says: "you can appear to be a christian and do obey" but if it was without love it is nothing. If it become a "ritual" and not doing it because you worship GOD, then it was not truly a worship. Pharisees is zealous in obeying the law but their heart is far from GOD. They end up taking themselves as righteous and degrading others. As in parable of a pharisee and tax collector that pray in temple. Therefore, let us be reminded that we worship because we love GOD; because He first love us through Christ.