The crown

June 2017

Before sleeping, I had a heavy heart. I seen myself as a sinner who is proned to commit sin rather than standing as godly as what GOD wants me to be. I even told the LORD in prayer that I only bring shame in His name.

I was really depressed and embrace Hell as my destination rather than heaven.

Then, I fall asleep and enter in a dream where I was in the form of sheep. I was in darkness of like a passage in where many souls of people was in line from differents parts of the world (naive, white, rich, poor, city men, country men, etc.), it was so long. They are like zombies who are not in their own mind and just being controlled to be in line which are bear foot going down in much utter darkness which is pit or Hell. Being down hearted and crushed in spirit knowing I will fail the LORD, I join in the line.

While walking with these souls, lining with them; a white horse in a form of a unicorn with white wings appear in right side of the line like waiting for me. The unicorn was standing like a man.

When I get closed to where he is (the unicorn) like I was three step before him; the unicorn said to me: "why are you joining the line?".

Because of what he said, I stop walking with the line of souls until I become separated to them because the souls in line continue to walk to go down in Hell. The line become far and far until the souls gone and I in the form of sheep and the unicorn was left in that dark place.

The unicorn said: "Believe in One Man". Then a picture of a man  in a white robe slide and appear in front of me but I cannot see the man's face in the picture. After I see it, it slide to immediately dissapear.

"He can make you beautiful" the unicorn added where a picture of mine being a sheep appear also in a slide but in a beautiful form. After I see it, it also slide to gone.

Then, in front of a unicorn appear a golden bowl with burning fire inside of it. The unicorn said: "and He can give you a crown in His kingdom".
From the burning fire inside the golden bowl come out a golden crown which is being offered before me.

When I was receiving it, I gently open my eyes to the morning.

Hell is real. And so is the people going down there where the scripture said "they are ways that seem right to man but it lead to death"; they didn't know they are headed there. They taught that they ways and even the living they are living here on earth was seem right but, in truth it was leading them (without there knowledge) to eternal death.

Look, many are headed in Hell. I've seen them. Many taught that their believe is a "saving faith"; it is enough to believe without affirmation from the LORD that their faith reach the standard of GOD (seeking Him wholeheartedly) where GOD's covenant aking them reborn of GOD) was established in them. Moses told in scriptures that the saving faith is this: "the LORD will proved to you if you really love the LORD your GOD": He will manisfest Himself in you in truth.

As for me, GOD lead me to always "look upon His beauty" when it comes to salvation cause it was really impossible to any human. It is only possible to GOD.

May ask a prayer for one another cause we behind the enemies lines. We need to remind one another that GOD is for us. We are always in test of faith by enemies where the only way to overcome them is "Trusting the LORD" cause He said: "in this world you will have tribulation, but do not be troubled. Trust in the Father, trust also in me cause I have overcome the world". We need to strenghten our faith to the LORD with one another, because to Him we will gain victory, He will trample down our enemies.