The LORD hand.

May 2017

I was in the middle of the test in this period of time. After repenting to GOD where I been sick in bed for days, I keep upon myself all message I received from Him from all people surround me (I don't know wether they believe or not). I didn't even say; that what I was encountering is just a fulfilment of a message I received.

I will just begin telling a moment before falling asleep.
In the room where I was, my older sister was lay down also beside with me in the bed. She was pregnant that time and was worried about me. Therefore, when she saw me wanted to sleep beside her; she prayed for me even closed eyes and was laying down  because she want to sleep saying: "LORD JESUS mahalin mo po si my name". It was a simple prayer and after uttering this; she complain hard about the heat that suddenly rise in our room (it was summer that time, therefore it is normal she was with a fan in her hand cause we don't have electric fan that time; we are poor, but the heat that suddenly occurs is not normal).

I see her fanning hard and keep saying it was so hot while closed eyes. I just see the sorrounding of the room waves from heat (like the waves of heat in the noon day in great summer time) where I say in mind; it was the Holy Spirit. (I don't know why I said that. I believe it was the Holy Spirit without doubt; acknowledging the LORD was there).

Then she fall asleep. Right after,  I see her chilling hard (it was like being drown by a presence) and she is uttering the name of the LORD JESUS like being drown by His Presence.
Right after seeing it, I fell asleep and closed my eyes.

I see myself lay down in white floor. My arms is being spread like a man in a cross but not hang. (Have you seen someone who is laying down his body on floor where his face was on it, in a form like he was in the cross? that is my position).
I look around the area through moving my head and I see that all around me was white and above me was a very clear sky.

I was being "pin down" by a force forcefully like a severe gravity. My spirit known the force as Satan. My spirit was like pulling to be in deep deep down where darkness is but because of the floor; it was just a presence and I was still in there.

I was fighting the force moving my head to look above cause I know; there is where the LORD. But, the force always bring back my face to the floor. But I struggle several times.
Until only my eyes was looking above. I cannot move any parts of my body because of the force. I want to say something to GOD but cannot move my lips. Then I discover I can have freedom from the force in my mind. I can talk to GOD there freely. Therefore I talk to the LORD saying "Bwisit ka Jesus!" (don't think bad about my words. I was like this toward the LORD cause when I was in third year I embrace the LORD as my best friend like a person whose always beside me even He was in heaven. In that time, I don't know about Him and still blind but He lead me to make Him my best friend [kind of ladder from one His servant who said "if you don't have best friend then make the LORD your best friend] All I know/believe that time is He was  the LORD who was in the sky who never leave neither forsake me and He can be my best friend and talk to Him like a person beside me even all I see was the sky but you see, GOD have set us personal story how He saved and find us with revealing who He is as Author of life. Therefore, I can say He have a "unique way how in His appointed time to saved each, therefore do not compare"). I say this cause I was hurt to know He allowed me to encounter that suffering. But I added "Pero kahit ganyan ka, mahal pa rin kita" to Him.

While in that position suffering hard, I saw a hand came down from heaven where the owner of it was wearing white robe cause that is how it look.

The hand hold my right hand and lift me up like I was nothing (I has no weight at all) and it was easy for Him to do it. I love the feeling being lifted up cause He was taking me to the sky.
Then, I gently open my eyes to wake up.

Look, my journey about faith is something only the LORD knows the full of it. As I will admit, it was easy for us to judge someone's faith according only to "what we know or what we see". We always lead to "rebuke" without gentleness or valuing their life, faith their have to GOD and struggles; and we do it without "reflecting ourselves first in mirror wether we are now living godly " before we cleanse the others.
I was "guilty to it", I will not justify myself in doing this; without thinking first their wellfare before mine. Without thinking first the LORD before I deliver a words to men.

We all wanted to preach the gospel and let others return to the LORD and be saved. But, we must admit it was the LORD HIMSELF draw people to Himself through His gospel, wether He used us to reach them or wether He personally reach them through His Presence. We must NOT put record as our righteousness if did bring people to GOD. It was His power and Spirit that draw then. It was His words or gospel that bring them. It was His work through using us to reach others that bring them. Therefore we must say it as our own righteousness toward GOD when we see Him. We must not forsake to always "glorify Him" as who He is and to all He have done. It was Him that Sovereign, don't forsake it; we are nothing without Him.

Let me pray to Him that He will always remind us that our righteousness alone is His righteousness and we are living in faith. It was His kingdom that being made known by Him and not us enlarging His kingdom. May He will always lead us to bow down to His name with humility that are spirit be lifted up by Him. May we all hallowed His name and Bless Him cause He is our portion and lot.
May He lead us live in truth daily. Amen.