Chapter 1

"Nooooooooo." I cry loudly into my pillow after reading the Tokyo Revenger's manga chapter 204. I couldn't stop crying. Tears kept falling down my face.

'God why is this happening. I hate this so much. I just want Mikey and everyone to be happy. Is that too much to ask for? I wish I could go there and save all of them along with Takemichi.' I thought, sobbing my eyes out.

"Ding, ding, ding." I hear someone say making me flinch because I was supposed to be alone since my mom and dad are out. Before I could say something. I saw a bright light shining in my room making me cover my eyes

I open my eyes and notice that I am not in my room anymore???

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK?? WHERE AM I OH GOD. Okay okay shhhh deep breaths. 

I take deep breaths for a few seconds and then decide to look around and think of what to do next.

Did I finally get isekaid somewhere or am I in a lucid dream? Please let it be the former!!

I get up from the bed I was lying on and notice a nice and big room. I leave the room and go to see the rest of the apartment. Apparently I was in a really big apartment and it was making me freak out again but I forced myself to calm down.

There was a kitchen, a huge living room, one more bed room and a small dining room attached to the living room. I looked out of the huge windows in the living room and noticed I was in a really tall building because the view was absolutely magnificent.

I then remember what's happening and I'm in an unknown apartment and start to freak out again. I was in the middle of pissing myself when I notice something on the living room table. There were many documents and what looked like to be a letter.

I decide to read the letter first.

"Dear Manishi,

You're in the Tokyo Revengers world. The documents on the table will help you live in this world without any problem. This apartment belongs to you now, so don't worry about the rent. In your world, there's a clone of you I made exactly like you you so that your parents and friends don't get worried. Since, you've never been to Japan before, I made you fluent in Japanese to make everything here easier and also, you live in Roppongi. I'll keep in contact. Have fun."

I stood still for a couple of minutes after reading the letter because what the fuck???? This is so bizarre what the ACTUAL fuck? I am so confused but at the same time, I know what's going on. I've been prepared to get isekaid my whole life!!!

 Thank god for the clone because my parents would completely die of heart attacks along with my friends if I go missing for even 6 hours.

I pick up the documents to see what they were. First, I see an envelop. I open the envelop and notice a black card, a Master card and a huge bundle of cash along with a small note.

"Don't worry about the money. The card will keep refilling your money and you can spend whatever amount you want to. Use it to your will. The cash is for small stuff that can't be bought by with cards."

Wow, this is so awesome???? My dream to have money without working hard for it is coming true!

I pick up the next document which had Mizo Middle School's information.

'OMG, That's Takemichi's school!" I thought to myself excitedly!

The school document consisted of my admission and the necessary documents for the school along with an identity card. I pick up another file which had my passport and keys for a vehicle.