Chapter 28

The next day~

I went to the abandoned place along with Ran, Rindou, Hakkai and Takemitchy. Everyone in the main gang was standing around Mikey while he sat on top of the huge planks.

"Hello everyone!" I greet everyone with a smile.

"Let's start the meeting now." Mikey said without even smiling at me, making me furrow my eyebrows. Did he just ignore me??

"As you all know, four days ago Takemitchy and Manishi were beaten up by the head of the Black Dragons. He committed violence on Takemitchy by punching him and tried to attack Manishi knowing that they were the captains of Toman. This is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons." Draken stepped forward and said loudly and everyone looked at me with worried eyes, completely ignoring Takemitchy.

"Manishi! Did he really attack you?? Were you hurt?" Angry asked, looking angrier than usual.

"No, I wasn't hurt at all. I avoided Taiju's punches and ran away on time. Takemitchy on the other hand got punched a couple of times." I reply. I see Rindou stepping closer to me and heard him clenching his jaw. 

Damn, I can hear his teeth breaking.

"Cheeky motherfuckers. Let's stomp their asses." Smiley said with his usual grin on his face. "How dare they hurt my princess?" 

"Huh? What do you mean 'my'?" Baji asked while tying his hair.

"Ugh okay, 'our' princess then." Smiley said after rolling his eyes.

"Hey, I got hurt too!" Takemitchy whined from somewhere.

"You wanna be called a princess too? Weirdo." Baji snickered.

"H-huh? No! I want to be mentioned too!" Takemitchy said, flustered.

"Uh- okay, how dare they hurt our princessES?" Smiley said again, emphasizing on the 'ES'.

"Oh god stop talking, dumb bitches." Mutou, the fifth division captain said. "We already crushed the Black Dragons once. It will be easy to beat them once again."

"We beat the ninth generation before, the tenth generation is totally different." Baji said.

"Yeah! Taiju is so huge guys! Like he looks like he's 7 feet tall with long hair and his fists are so big, they could easily grab Takemitchy's skull and squish it with no problem at all!!" I exclaim.

"Hey! Why did you mention me as the one whose skull is getting squished! Mention Draken-kun's skull! His face is smaller than mine!" Takemitchy whined again. Draken glared at him before sighing and rubbing two fingers on his forehead.

"You're missing the point! It wasn't Manishi's and Takemitchy's fault that they didn't know where the Black Dragon's turf was. So why the hell did you take them there, Hakkai?" Smiley said, in an accusing tone.

"Hey hey hey, Smiley calm down! It's not his fault and he's not acting as a spy!" I say quickly to defuse the tension that was rising.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch." Mutou said, glaring at me making me face palm because I knew exactly what was gonna happen after he insulted me.

"What the fuck did you say, you fucking roach??" Rindou snapped at Mutou and glared at him menacingly.

"Yeah, care repeating that again?" Ran took his baton out from.. uh, his pocket(?) and stopped smiling.

"Shut up, Mutou, don't talk to her like that!" Mitsuya snapped at him as well.

"You cheesy dumb fuck, how dare you say that!" Smiley joined the argument making me sigh in frustration- but also I was awe-ing inside because of how touched I felt.