Chapter 8

Mikey finally looked at me and I silently panicked.

"Who are you?" He asked with a blank face.

"Shukla Manishi!" I replied and quickly hid the phone in my pocket.

"Nishi-chin. From now on, you're my bitch too, 'kay?♡" Mikey grinned at me and I had to resist falling down and dying from happiness. 

Did... DID MIKEY JUST CALL ME HIS BITCH?? THAT'S BEEN MY DREAM TO HEAR IT SINCE SO LONG!! HE IS SO HOT OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD WHAT DO I SAY. HE ALSO GAVE ME A NICK NAME OMGGGG. 

I stood there silently, not knowing what to do. 

"The way you dodged his punches was really awesome." Draken said smiling at me.

I smiled back at him and thanked him.

"YES! When Kiyomasa held your hair and you smashed his skull. Must've hurt a lot but it was so cool!!" Mikey said, getting in your face with bright eyes which reminded me of the scene where he got a flag from Draken and his eyes shone. 

I gulped nervously, trying not to look as flustered as I obviously was from inside. I just wanted to piss myself. 

"T-thank you Mikey." DID I JUST STUTTER? EWWWW

Mikey grinned at me again and walked over to Kiyomasa who was watching this whole ordeal.

I had read this scene over and over again in the manga and also watched it in the anime and I still wasn't over it. I took out my phone and started recording again. Takemichi was still on the ground, looking confused as ever. 

"Are you the one who organized this 'fighting ring?'" Mikey stopped smiling which gave me chills which made me glad I wasn't the one being looked at that like that because I would've totally killed myself.

"Y-yes." Kiyomasa said, now bowing really low.

Mikey smiled at him and then kicked his face. 

Oh my goddddd THAT WAS SO COOOOL. This time I didn't control the squeal that escaped and then Draken gave me a weird look so I just smiled at him sheepishly. He shook his head smiling and looked at Kiyomasa.

"Who the fuck are you?" Mikey grabbed Kiyomasa's hair and whispered with a chilling voice. "Huh?"

Mikey punched Kiyomasa over and over again while he could just whimper and fell down on the ground. 

"Now then, shall we go home, Ken-chin?" Mikey looked at Draken who was standing beside you and smiled really brightly like nothing happened. Like he didn't have blood over his face. It gave me chills again but I kept recording.

"Underground fights are stupid." Mikey said, while leaving.

"Don't do things to ruin the name of 'Toman'." Draken told the whole crowd.

"Takemitchy, Nishi-chin! See you later <3" Mikey said and smiled at us brightly.

I waved at him and he surprisingly waved back and went away. I stopped recording and decided to watch this again at night.

"You guys, don't stand there daydreaming and go away." Draken shouted at the whole crowd and they dispersed in a hurry. 

Takemichi was still at the ground so I finally gave him my hand and he looked at it for a few seconds and took it.

"T-thank you so much Manishi san for saving me. You are such a great fighter!" Takemichi said, bowing at me again and again.

"No no, it's okay Takemichi-san. I was pretty impressed by the way you didn't give up. I have 0 pain tolerance so I could never do that. Also, just call me Manishi." I said smiling at him.