Chapter 25

I threw the baton at Kazutora's hand and wished with everything I had that it would hit the knife in his hand.

It did not hit Kazutora.

It hit Baji's head with a loud whack and he fainted saving himself from getting stabbed at the very last second by falling down. I wasted no time to contemplate if I was the one who killed Baji or not and tackled Kazutora who was surprised as to what happened. I quickly grabbed the knife from his hand and handed it to Angry who was near me. He took it and before I could look back what was happening, I felt intense pain on my nose and I screamed.

Kazutora had punched me and was sitting a little below my belt. He took hold of my collar and screamed, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHY DO YOU KEEP RUINING MY PLANS YOU SLUT?" And then he punched me again. And again. And again. I was starting to lose consciousness and was ready for Satan to take me with him so I could have my wattpad love story including enemies to lovers with him but someone ruined my plans and pulled Kazutora off me.

Tch, I can never get what I want.

It was Mikey who pulled Kazutora off me and sat on him and kept punching him. I took this as a chance to go to Baji and left the rest of Mikey not killing Kazutora up to Takemitchy. I was getting my consciousness back but it was really painful and I tried to not move my face at all.

I checked on Baji and noticed he was lying still

WAIT DID I JUST KILL BAJI WHAT WHAT WHAT NOOO. IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF MY SUCKY AIM.

I slapped Baji to make him get up but he didn't get up. So I slapped him very loudly once more and he finally groaned.

"Are you really trying to kill me?" Baji said in a pained voice, "First the baton to the head and now slaps on my handsome beautiful-" He stopped talking when I hugged him.

"I thought you were dead." I cried, ignoring the intense pain on my nose.

"Hey hey, calm down, I'm fine. Everything is okay. You saved me." Baji said. I realised now was not the time to cry and I pulled Baji on his feet and pulled him where Rindou and Ran were sitting, worried because they noticed me get punched.

SO EMBARRASSING!

I didn't want to take any risk and get Baji killed so I came with preparations. I took out the bag which I hid behind the brothers while they looked at me angrily. I signaled that I'm okay but they didn't seem like they believed me.

I took out the handcuffs that I bought from a sex st- I mean toy store and took Baji's hand and cuffed him to a car's handle where Rindou and Ran will keep him safe. Baji looked at me like I was the creepiest and the weirdest roach he has ever seen and looked dazed.

"What the fuck, uh no what the ACTUAL fuck is wrong with you??? WHY DO YOU HAVE HANDCUFFS HERE!" He yelled, still in shock.

"Because I knew you'd fight back a lot. Now stay here, I'm going back to the fight." I looked at Ran and Rindou, "Keep him safe guys." Rindou huffed and looked away from me and said, "Says the person who just got almost stabbed AGAIN, almost got hit by a rod, got a broken nose."

"Listen Rin-rin. I will tell you both something later but please bare with me through this okay?" Ran nodded and forced a smile on his face and Rindou huffed again but agreed. I turned around to go to the area of the fight and noticed Draken trying to hold Mikey back from killing Kazutora but he wasn't paying attention.

"MIKEYYY! STOP! DON'T KILL HIM!" Baji yelled from where he was handcuffed. "DON'T KILL HIM!" Mikey didn't listen. Then Takemitchy jumped in front of Kazutora.

"Move or I'll kill you too." Mikey said to Takemitchy.

"STOP, BAJI SACRIFICED HIMESELF TO KEEP TOMAN SAFE AND DIDN'T WANT KAZUTORA TO BLAME HIMSELF IF HE DIED! DOES THAT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU, MIKEY-KUN?" Takemitchy yelled at Mikey.