Chapter 4

I woke up at 8 am due to my alarm because last night I asked Ran and Rindou to teach me how to fight and they said yes, surprisingly, without asking any questions. They told me that they'd be free in the morning so I told them I'll be there.

I quickly wash up and wear a shirt and sweatpants and tie my hair in a ponytail so they don't bother me while fighting. I texted both of them on our new group chat and they told me they are coming to my apartment.

I started panicking because my apartment was still a mess but it was too early so and I felt rather lazy and didn't do anything about the mess.

DING DING.

I heard the bell ring and went to open the door. I saw Rindou leaning against the elevator's walls.

"Good morning." I greeted them while locking my door.

"Mornin'" "Good morning." They both greeted and smiled. I got into the elevator with them and asked where we'd be practicing.

"We're taking you to our hideout so we can practice properly." Rindou replied.

"Ah- okay." I nodded.

We went to the parking and they both went to their bikes.

"Is that your bike?" Ran asked, pointing at my bike.

"Yes. I don't know how to drive though, I wanna learn that too." I said sheepishly, rubbing my neck.

"It's really easy, don't worry, we'll teach you how to drive too. Right now, come sit with me." Rindou said. I grinned at both of them went to sit with Rindou.

I honestly didn't think I'd manage to become friends with them since I assumed them to have completely different personalities, but they're quite nice.

I didn't want to hug Rindou, thinking it would make him feel uncomfortable so I just held the back of the seat and hoped I wouldn't fall down.

"It's fine if you hug me from behind. We wouldn't want you to fall now, would we?" He sounded like he was teasing me and I felt really flustered. I then leaned into him a little bit held him from behind. I saw him smirking from the rearview mirror and honestly??? He looked really sexy.

SCREAMING WITHOUT THE S!

We stopped outside of what looked like an abandoned building and went in after Ran unlocked the front door. The inside was actually completely different from the outside. It was really clean. There were gym equipments in the farthest corner and a punching bag. There was also a fighting ring in the middle. I felt really excited to learn how to fight.

I asked them to teach me because I want to save everyone from a bad ending. If I don't know how to fight, that'd be pretty tough since Mikey will have no reason to make me a member of his gang like Takemitchy.

"Come here, pretty." Ran called out to me and I went over to him. I don't think I will ever get over him calling me that.

"Welcome to our hide out. You are the first person to be here since we don't like sharing it with anyone." Rindou said grinning

"Oh, wow. Um- damn that's really flattering. Thank you for bringing me here. I love it." I said smiling while not looking at them.

"You're cute." Rindou said and booped my nose.

Manishi.exe has stopped working. Error error.

I didn't know what to say because I was just so flustered and looked everywhere but at him but then Ran thankfully saved me from embarrassing myself further.