Chapter 12

A couple days passed and I was skating on my skateboard in the evening when my phone started ringing. It was Mikey!

"Nishi-chin!♡ What are you doing right now~" Mikey asked, adorably from the other side. Sometimes its hard to believe he's the most dangerous out of everyone.

"I was skating, what's up?" I replied.

"Come to the Musashi Shrine on the Tama River, okay?"

"Alright." I agreed and hung up. I remembered what happened today.

I put the address on Google Maps and skated there. I reached and saw Takemichi with Hinata. I went to them.

"Hinata! Takemitchy!" I waved at them.

"Manishi! What are you doing here?" Takemichi asked.

"Mikey called me!" I replied.

"Huh? How do you both know each other? Because of Mikey?" Hinata asked.

"I told you the girl who saved me from Kiyomasa right? That's her!"

"Oh, Manishi was the one who saved you?" Hinata looked at me smiling and bowed. "Thank you so much Manishi."

"It's okay Hinata! Don't bow please." We talked for a couple of minutes and suddenly heard many bikes closing in. 

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Hinata asked Takemitchy and me.

"Yeah!" Takemitchy replied.

"...What scary people..." Hinata whispered.

"Don't worry Hina, I'll protect you and Takemitchy." I replied.

"Thank you Manishi!" She gushed.

"Oi! This ain't a fucking exhibition!! You little shit." A weird looking guy and held Takemitchy by the collar and yelled I'm his face.

"Get the fuck outta here!! What the fuck you want, you shit-licker? I'll kill you, you fucking retard!" He continued and Takemitchy looked close to tears.

I took Hinata's hand and pulled her behind me.

"But I was told to come here..." Takemitchy replied.

"HAH? This is Toman's meeting place! Who the fuck told you to come here?" The guy screamed.

I notice Mitsuya and wave at him and he looked at us in shock.

"Manishi?" He looked at Takemitchy. " Could it be that you're Takemitchy?"

"Y-yes."

Mitsuya kicked the guy who held Takemitchy's collar. "Why're you threatening the President's guest?"

"S-sorry!" The guy squealed and ran away.

I went to Mitsuya and held his arm.

"Mitsuya that was so cool!" He chuckled, looking at me. 

"What're you doing here?" He asked.

"Mikey called me." He nodded in understanding.

"Follow me guys." Mitsuya told Takemitchy and Hinata. They both looked at my hand holding Mitsuya's arm. 

Hinata asked, "Are you both dating?" 

"No, I wish though." I say, sighing wistfully. Mitsuya laughed and patted my head and led us to Mikey who just came. 

"Yo Nishi-chin, Takemitchy. Sorry about calling you both out here all of a sudden." Mikey said smiling at us both.

"Why the hell did you bring your girlfriend here?" Draken asked Takemitchy.