Chapter 9

When I woke up once again at 7 pm, I noticed the bed was empty which made me disappointed but I also understood that they couldn't be in the bed with me for forever.

I went to the living room and noticed a note from them on the fridge.

'We made pasta for you, it's in the fridge. We had to leave due to an emergency and didn't want to wake you up. We'll be back by tomorrow morning.'

I smiled and went to the fridge. I gave Kenma his food and reheated my pasta. I played with him for a while and resisted the urge to simply squeeze him really hardly because he's really adorable but he'd definitely bite me. He always clung onto me which made me really happy. I had a dog back home and I did have many cats when I was young. 

The beeping indicating the pasta reheated broke me from my thoughts. I ate quickly and washed up. I wasn't sleepy so I decided to text on the guys group chat.

Me:

Gays

Guys*

Chifuyu

GAYS LMFAOOOO

Baji

What? Is Kenma okay?

Me:

 Yea he's fine. Here's his picture.

Mitsuya

He's so cute, I can never get over his cuteness.

Me

What about my cuteness, Mitsuya?

Mitsuya:

I can never get over his and your cuteness*

Me

Aww, I can never get over yours either<3

Baji:

Don't flirt here, that's disgustying.

Chifuyu:

Disgusting*

Baji:

See, Chifuyu agrees too

Smiley

What's up bitches 

and Manishi

Me:

I'm not your bitch? :<

Smiley:

You are my love😌

Me:

Awww you as well💕

Angry:

Smiley and I were gonna watch a movie, ya'll wanna watch one together on Netflix?

Me

Yes! Which one?

Smiley:

Howl's moving castle.

Me:

One of my favourite movies!! 

Mitsuya

Alright, I'll watch too.

Hakkai:

If Taka-chan is watching, I'll too.

Smiley:

Simp