Chapter 30

"So where do you live?" Wakasa asked, glancing at me from the rearview mirror.

I told him my address and he nodded. I wasn't holding him from his torso because I felt really shy and nervous and just held his shoulders. 

"You should hold me properly. We wouldn't want you falling now, would we?" He said and I could just hear the smirk in his voice. I didn't want to back off so I pretended to smirk to hide the butterflies in my belly and held him tightly. He widened his eyes by a some milimetres but didn't take his eyes off the road. 

We stayed silent the whole ride and I kept holding him tightly. He was swerving the bike a lot and I genuinely think he was doing it on purpose to make me squeal and hold him even more tightly. I just know because whenever he did this, there was always a tiny, almost unnoticeable smirk on his mouth. 

He is so fucking hot, I am legit melting so much right now. If he asked me to have his kids, I'll spread my legs open without objecting.

"We are here." Wakasa said and stopped in front of my apartment. I looked at it in disappointment and Wakasa must have noticed because he chuckled.

Did he just laugh?? 

"What's so funny?" I asked, getting off the bike. He parked the bike and stood in front of me while still smiling a little.

"You looked very disappointed. Do you miss me already?~" 

"Yes. I don't wanna go." I told him, bluntly. He looked a little shocked, probably not expecting my straightforward answer.

"Wanna walk for a little bit?" He offered and I smiled widely and nodded.

"Yes!!" He chuckled again and I died a little again because of how pretty his laugh is.

"Come on then." He started walking and I ran to him and put my arm around his and just smiled when he looked at me in question, making him shake his head. 

We both were silent. Completely silent. In other situations it would've been awkward but with him, it felt completely natural. It was a comfortable silence and I loved every second of it. We were walking in a park and since it was late, no one was around. It was just us. Alone. 

I am alone with Wakasa, the most gorgeous man to ever exist. Wakasa.

Butterflies crept up again in my stomach. Since I've been in this world, I keep getting butterflies by everyone but this time, there's five times more butterflies. 

He stopped walking and looked at the moon. He had another lollipop in his mouth again. 

If he had another, why didn't he give it to me earlier? Not complaining though.

He looked ethereal under the moonlight. I was completely awestruck. The way the moonlight caressed his face and highlighted his hair, the way his purple eyes shined so perfectly. He looked like an angel. I had to force myself to look away but I found myself looking at him again. I wanted to capture this moment and take a picture but I didn't find myself reaching for my phone.

"Looks gorgeous." He said, still looking at it. 

"Yes. Very gorgeous." I answer in a dazed tone, not realizing I said it out loud until he looked at me.

"Oh? You find me gorgeous?" He tsked at me while pointing his lollipop at me. "Simp." 

"Only for you." I reply boldly feeling anything but bold. I could feel myself burning up again with how hot I felt. 

"Only for me?" He asked, with an eyebrow raised and walked one step toward me. I instinctively stepped backward. 

"Y-yeah?" I answered hesitantly.